We Lost Danielle last night

I have been where you are now, having to bury my own very special daughter almost 25 years ago at the age of 17. I regret to say you will not get over it, but, given time, you will learn to live with it. Stay strong. You have the deepest sympathies of myself and my family.

I have been where you are now, having to bury my own very special daughter almost 25 years ago at the age of 17. I regret to say you will not get over it, but, given time, you will learn to live with it. Stay strong. You have the deepest sympathies of myself and my family.

Thank you

You are right

We buried our son 3 years ago

Time may take care of ALL things

Til then, I will keep praying and hanging out here with a GREAT bunch of folks;)

Jack, never know what to say or how to say the right thing regarding the loss of a loved one.

Be strong for your family as I know you are and my prayers go out for your family.

Thanks for being part of my life.

Jack, my most heartfelt condolences to you and yours. There are no words to soften the blow of the loss of a loved one. Take comfort in your loved ones and solace in your faith, whatever that may be. Know your friends here are thinking of you.

Peace, brother.

Jack, my condolences to both you and your wife. Our children and grandchildren are our laughter machines. In the grand scheme of things, it is supposed to be them that lay us to rest, not the other way round. Time should help ease the pain. It is the fond memories that will make you smile.

Danielle was an organ donor

She has given the gift of eye sight to 2 people

How wonderful is that

That is truly awesome.

And just think...as a result, a little part of her lives on.

Glad to see you posting. Not sure if I'd be able to at this point. I know when my father in law passed from pancreatic cancer a little over two years ago, even though it was kind of expected, it really wasn't. It hit me like a hammer. He and I were closer than my dad and I are.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png