Dec 21, 2015
Lawton Ok
Just wanted to Wish All a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year at this time. Retired Army/Civil Service. Currently drive charter bus long distance. Really enjoy it and keeps me in spending $ for my toys! Been a member for awhile, just been too busy to do any posting. Don't know it will be any better in future, however, I do get on everyonce in awhile and appreciate all the great cameraderie and advice, etc., that goes on. Attached photos are of my trike. Bottom pic was before I changed the wheels to Black rims. Love it and have taken it from Georgia to Arizona (separate trips) and had great ride! Looking forward to more riding in the upcoming year.

1oldSoldier (Bud)

IMG_6577.jpgIMG_6576.jpg

Attachments

• 000359 (2).jpg
    000359 (2).jpg
    481.4 KB · Views: 179
Galen, Welcome to Trike Talk Forum .... the participating part !!!:Joker3:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too.

I hope that you can find some time to post on the Forum.

We have plenty of things to keep you interested here.

Welcome to Trike Talk from San Antonio, Texas. Your trike is beautiful.

The Quartz Mountains are always full of bikes and trikes but nothing like the Texas Hill Country down here. Maybe someday you can ride down and see for yourself. I have gone from here to Altus and back many times. It's a nice ride and so many different routes to take.

Ride safe and have lots of fun.

Welcome to Trike Talk from San Antonio, Texas. Your trike is beautiful.

The Quartz Mountains are always full of bikes and trikes but nothing like the Texas Hill Country down here. Maybe someday you can ride down and see for yourself. I have gone from here to Altus and back many times. It's a nice ride and so many different routes to take.

Ride safe and have lots of fun.

Have taken the trip to SATX many times on bus, however have only been to the Hill Country 1 time. On my bucket list to go again, just got to get it checked off! Thanx for the note!

Bud

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hankypanky55

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hankypanky55
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png