CSC Owners Forum: Post Your CSC Pics

We had our 2015 CSC Kruze trike built at the Arrington, VA facility. My wife and I love it! We get compliments on the bodystyle all the time. People say it reminds them of a late 50's Corvette from the rear.

Thanks for building us an awesome trike CSC! It rides and handles like a three wheeled sports car! And the Escapade trailer pulls along with ease and has more than enough room for all our needs.

CSC Trike &Trailer.jpgCSC Trike left front.jpgCSC Trike left rear.jpgCSC trike right rear.jpgArmrest and cupholder.jpg20161004_183718.jpg

picture of trike (I hope)

Well, today I stopped in at the dealership to get my first look at my csc trike in the making. It doesnt look like much yet, but still very exciting! I cant find the picture of the bike that this will go on now! Ugh

I was surprised how dusty the thing is when it comes in from CSC , hard to see the thunder black pearl under all that dust!

Attachments

• IMG_2590.jpg
    IMG_2590.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_2593.jpg
    IMG_2593.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_2594.jpg
    IMG_2594.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 60
Dust most likely came into the crate while in transit. Even tho its wrapped in protective material it sneaks in through the bottom of the pallet. :(

2011 Ultra Classic with CSC Daytona Conversion

Well I finally got my new toy and I love her. :D

She is a 2011 HD Ultra Classic with a CSC Daytona Conversion.

She was owned by a Snow Bird in Phoenix from MN.

She has a little over 20K miles and seems to run great!

I have some initial lighting problems which I am going to cure with the Custom Dynamics LED Lights.

I am also installing a new set of Cool Master Love Jugs which will help with the heat here in Las Vegas.

2011 CSC Ultra Classic.jpg

Bringing Her Home!

Bringing Her Home.JPG

Well I finally got my new toy and I love her. :D

She is a 2011 HD Ultra Classic with a CSC Daytona Conversion.

She was owned by a Snow Bird in Phoenix from MN.

She has a little over 20K miles and seems to run great!

I have some initial lighting problems which I am going to cure with the Custom Dynamics LED Lights.

I am also installing a new set of Cool Master Love Jugs which will help with the heat here in Las Vegas.

View attachment 101635

Bringing Her Home!

View attachment 101636

---------ThumbUp-------------ThumbUp............

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png