LED's for headlights and fog lights

rogerm60

30+ Posts
Reaction score
I'm doing a little research on enhancing my headlamps & fog/driving lights with LED's or whatever will provide more lighting on the road and to the sides. I'll be upgrading these lights on a 2015 GL 1800 w/Road Smith conversion. Has anyone done this upgrade? What lights did you use? How difficult are they to replace? Thanks,

I've had customers who really like these. They have them installed for trips to Alaska. The problem with any of them is tucking the add'l wires and their modules in so that they never rub on the forks or triple-tree as they rotates from side to side.

http://www.socalmotogear.com/HONDA-G...M-p/g18h7p.htm

As for fog lamps, I always recommend Hondaline LED fog lamps. They come with Honda quality, and reliability, and you'll be able to adjust them correctly. Many will pay less and get the "exact copies" that look just like the Hondaline ones. However, occasionally I'm not able to align them correctly because they are not really exact copies.

https://www.partzilla.com/product/honda/08A00-MCA-W20

I replaced the 55 Watt H3 Halogen Bulbs with 50 Watt, High Performance, H3 LED 360 Bulbs in the Spotlights on my Valkyrie.

I used Pathfinder Part No. 226-0003 -Pure
White -6000K.

All I can say is WOW! They are great.

It’s my intention to replace the Head Light Bulb with Pathfinder LED 4H 6000K Bright White Bulb.

100_0556.jpg

I'm doing a little research on enhancing my headlamps & fog/driving lights with LED's or whatever will provide more lighting on the road and to the sides. I'll be upgrading these lights on a 2015 GL 1800 w/Road Smith conversion. Has anyone done this upgrade? What lights did you use? How difficult are they to replace? Thanks,

Check with Kevin from DK Custom, 1 of our sponsors, & see if he has a replacement bulb that will work.

Love the Avatar :D

I want to be seen. I have replaced all the bulbs in the rear with Pathfinder LEDS. I have the Honda Spoiler with the Electrical Connection 4 way kit. Muth mirrors. Pathfinder Turn Signals/Driving Lights on the front side of the mirrors and Pathfinder LED low beam headlights. When I ordered the Trike from the Honda dealer I had them install the Honda LED foglights.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png