"Killer" Drones From ????

Non military people would ask me, what do you do, I would always say if I tell you, I would have to put your lights out. Little did they know, might have been some truth to that. Jim

Fortunately (as far as the civilian world knows) AI hasn't progressed anywhere near this stage yet. It has become fairly stagnant in the last 10 years due to the inability to miniaturize transistors any further than has already happened. Yes, stuff life the iphone has progressed, but it's not quite what it seems. The technology to build the iphone X (present generation) existed when the very first iphone was released several years ago. However, Apple (and the rest of the smart phone world) has been sand-bagging. Most likely the technology for next few generations of smart phones exists now, but they are purposely holding back to make as much money as they can, because of people wanting to upgrade with each new phone that comes out.

Don't you find it kind of funny that Apple is always able to do a bigger and better thing with its product lines each September? And that it's always just a tweak here and a tweak there?

Straying a bit off topic, but Apple might have shot themselves in the foot by getting busted for "slowing" older iphones, to ramp up sales of their newest gadgetry.

Not an Apple aficionado, but they seem to be ahead of the curve in cellphone technology over their current competition.

None of that matters to me, as I'm still using a flip phone to communicate. Much simpler, and no need to "upgrade" every year to the "latest and greatest" offerings coming down the pike....

As far as killer drones go, I'd bet my next paycheck the govt. has lots of "cool" gadgets that John Q. Public has no knowledge of....;)

Straying a bit off topic, but Apple might have shot themselves in the foot by getting busted for "slowing" older iphones, to ramp up sales of their newest gadgetry.

Not an Apple aficionado, but they seem to be ahead of the curve in cellphone technology over their current competition.

None of that matters to me, as I'm still using a flip phone to communicate. Much simpler, and no need to "upgrade" every year to the "latest and greatest" offerings coming down the pike....

As far as killer drones go, I'd bet my next paycheck the govt. has lots of "cool" gadgets that John Q. Public has no knowledge of....;)

You won't sucker me in on that bet. They got more in the wings than you can ever imagine. Those tax dollars aren't reducing our deficit and our military isn't being paid what they are worth, so just where else would all that money go anyway? New toys. You can bet on it.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png