1994 Genuine Lehman Trike Build

I believe the 1989 to 2001 FLH-FLT take the same Trike swingarm.

As I stated above, the same pivot pin, trans/swingarm bushings and trans mount bushings. I know it will work back to 1989.

It may even fit back to 1985 with slight modifications.

Just curious, I had to beef up the top motor mounts on my 1989 Tour glide, Did you do the same or is it strong enough as the newer ones are?

Just curious, I had to beef up the top motor mounts on my 1989 Tour glide, Did you do the same or is it strong enough as the newer ones are?

The frame is very similar to the 2007 and earlier FL and the swingarm attachment points are the same as well. I was concerned with the lightweight backbone of the FX and possibly braking the transmission tail housing, so I used solid pivot bushings and nylon fillers for the rear engine/transmission mount. The down side will be extra vibration, but the upside will be very limited lateral twisting of the engine/transmission assembly.

That is my goal and no I didn't beef up the upper stabilizer bracket. I have the velvet links in the front and on top. I have an upper link reinforcement bracket if I need one later.

Only put less than 10 miles on it basically to see if it had any rubbing or rattles. Still have the stock fork clamp but will see how it does.

It feels like a big Sportster in handling. I had a Dyna trike that somehow felt bigger and heavier.

Time will tell the 'rest' of the story !!!!

Lee;

Am about to buy a 1993 Aspencade with a Lehman trike kit

I'm wondering whether you can identify it?

Has the gold lehman logo on right has lehman factory wheels

I can get pics if that'll help. It couldnt be same age as bike as 1994 was first yr production? Just want to know what I'm buying

Am about to buy a 1993 Aspencade with a Lehman trike kit

I'm wondering whether you can identify it?

Has the gold lehman logo on right has lehman factory wheels

I can get pics if that'll help. It couldnt be same age as bike as 1994 was first yr production? Just want to know what I'm buying

Tom Jim has passed. If you post pictures MAYBE a member will be able to help.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png