Cold, What Cold.

And they never go home and are proud of it. I have utmost respect for these folks as well as all our military, past and present.

thumbsup_patriotic.jpg

Amen Bob

Too bad a lot of kids will never know who and why the sacrifices were made;)

Thats why we need the Draft...Or some kind of public service..

When FDR Towards the end of WW2 asked by his advisers why don't we end rationing we don't need it anymore...

His answer was ...Artificial Sacrifice is good for the Soul..

We'll continue with rationing...

Thats why we need the Draft...Or some kind of public service..

When FDR Towards the end of WW2 asked by his advisers why don't we end rationing we don't need it anymore...

His answer was ...Artificial Sacrifice is good for the Soul..

We'll continue with rationing...

This could work

I hate to see the left say it is unfair and illegal

This would be bad for everyone

Trouble is this new generation of kids will never know how many were killed and maimed in Nam and Korea

I bet in history class they don't teach about Hitlers evil empire

Lost bet

Jack, I’m a history teacher and veteran. My students know about Hitler’s evil empire, and others. They know about Nam and Korea KIAs as I keep a homemade sign in my classroom listing ALL casualties in every war since the Revolution. This includes the Afghan-Iraqi wars. My students “get it”, each in their own way. And you would rightly label me a lefty.

“Patriotism is the last refuge to which a scoundrel clings.”

I don’t believe you’re a scoundrel Jack, and there’s enough tin-plate, fake hero-posers to make both of us weep. Honor, respect and never forget. It’s the sacrifice of the fallen that should unite us, right?

Jack, I’m a history teacher and veteran. My students know about Hitler’s evil empire, and others. They know about Nam and Korea KIAs as I keep a homemade sign in my classroom listing ALL casualties in every war since the Revolution. This includes the Afghan-Iraqi wars. My students “get it”, each in their own way. And you would rightly label me a lefty.

“Patriotism is the last refuge to which a scoundrel clings.”

I don’t believe you’re a scoundrel Jack, and there’s enough tin-plate, fake hero-posers to make both of us weep. Honor, respect and never forget. It’s the sacrifice of the fallen that should unite us, right?

It is a hard world out there, thank you for what you did and continue to do. Jim

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png