Heading South

jjvw

700+ Posts
Dec 5, 2013
Jenison, MI
We had enough of this cold stuff! We usually go to Port Aranas, TX but it hasn't recovered from the hurricane. Instead we are leaving for Phoenix/ Tucson area in the morning. Jan has friends and a nephew there and I have a cousin, I haven't seen since we were teens.

Larry and Wendy Sobczak are joining us but only for a week, unless I can get him really lost.:D

Staying there for a month, than heading to Big Bend for 2 days and ending up near Kerrville TX, hoping to ride the Hill Country with Grandpa Dave and others there.

Jan & John

Travel safe John and Jan. We've been getting some riding time in the Hill Country since mid November. It's been cooler than usual but we just pick our days to ride. Look forward to seeing you next month.

Grandpadave

Y'all have fun John. I'll get down there one or two days and see if we can get some saddle time in. This month is and will be a bit crazy schedule wise but hopefully next one will clear up some.

Drive Safe!! :xszpv: :xszpv:

Lost? No! Just taking the scenic route! It’s fine! Believe me, it’s fine, we’ll be fine, everything’s fine...

There! I told you it would be fine... see?...and you didn’t believe me!

It Was cold all the way to AZ, teens during the day and single digits at nite. Had to use 2 sleeping bag on overnite stops.

Its been in the low 70s at our campground halfway between Tucson and Phoenix. Went for a ride with the camp group today leaving at 9am and 40 degrees, up to 65 at noon, when we stopped at a olive oil mill and an outdoor steak house.

Jan & John

san tan.jpg

how can I delete a dupe?

Attachments

• lar wendy.jpg
    lar wendy.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 364
  • tortila flats lunch.jpg
    tortila flats lunch.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 380
  • tortilla flats.jpg
    tortilla flats.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 364
Updates a little late, too much fun riding.

Larry and Wendy from IL were here for a few days but were sick 2 of them. Had a beautiful ride to Superior AZ. Attempted a ride to Globe but the Harley won't start after a break. Tried to tow start it, ended up trailering it back. The next day, took the truck to Tortilla Flats for lunch.View attachment 54591View attachment 54592View attachment 54593doa trkie.jpgYam towing a HD

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png