Trunk door protection

Rev J

100+ Posts
May 4, 2016
NC
I currently own a 2014 Triglide that came with the molded felt trunk liner (lower trunk). Are there any liners or protection for the inside of the door? Really would like to keep inside of door getting banged up, scratched, damaged, ect. Any suggestions would be appreciated and would consider diy options also. Thanks, Rev J.

I currently own a 2014 Triglide that came with the molded felt trunk liner (lower trunk). Are there any liners or protection for the inside of the door? Really would like to keep inside of door getting banged up, scratched, damaged, ect. Any suggestions would be appreciated and would consider diy options also. Thanks, Rev J.

IIRC H-D offers a liner with pouches that Velcro's in to place. Also check the supermarket for shelf liners that could be velcro'd in.

cheap and easy

IIRC H-D offers a liner with pouches that Velcro's in to place. Also check the supermarket for shelf liners that could be velcro'd in.

All you have to do is go to auto parts store get some spray in bed liner , sand it tape it off and apply. Done deal you are done. :Coffee::clapping::gah: BIG DENNY

I like velcro for a fastener

Harbor Freight has 35 ft rolls for 7 dollars

Pretty good stuff

I used it to secure my gear on my Streetbob

It made the trip all the way to MN form FLA

With a bit of engineering you could as already stated fasten some thing on the inside of your lid with velcro

I made a pouch to hang a light in my Freewheeler trunk with velcro

It held up good

Thanks guys for all the replies. Not sure which route I'll take yet but sure appreciate the input, Rev J.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png