Hello From the Coast of North Carolina

Reaction score
Just thought I would give this a try. I've never posted before but what the heck. Lot of knowledge out there and I could certainly use some.

I'm riding a 2012 Black TriGlide and loving it. Just finished upgrading to led's and all I can say is WOW!

Well, hope to get a lot of ideas and please be patient with me. I'll do my best to figure this out.

Have a great evening and ride safe.

Hi Randy!

Welcome to Trike Talk from eastern Kentucky! Ask as many questions as you want. Somebody will give you an answer, or will point you in the right direction. This is the friendliest forum I’ve ever been on.

Just thought I would give this a try. I've never posted before but what the heck. Lot of knowledge out there and I could certainly use some.

I'm riding a 2012 Black TriGlide and loving it. Just finished upgrading to led's and all I can say is WOW!

Well, hope to get a lot of ideas and please be patient with me. I'll do my best to figure this out.

Have a great evening and ride safe.

Randy, Welcome to Trike Talk Forum.

We are glad you joined us here !

I never joined a Forum before this one and my first post was indeed ...... my first post and not my final post !!!! :cxtv:

We look forward to hearing from you frequently !!:clapping:

Hello Randy

Welcome from East Texas, yes you have tapped into a world of knowledge, the members of trike talk are all good folks and will help in any way they can. I use them often when I have a question about my trike. if they don't know they will steer you to some one or place to get the info.

ride safe and have fun

Hey Randy,

:welcome: to Trike Talk from South Florida.

:goodjob: on your first post. We love hearing from you.:D

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png