New to trikes from NY

Welcome from Pennsylvania

You will not regret ridin a trike they are a real hoot have a great time building your own machine keep us posted and do a build thread love to watch. :biggrin: travel safe Fred

Kevin, Welcome to Trike Talk Forum.

Don't just think about it, do it !!!:mad: While you can !!!

I have built a lot of trikes over the years for others and some for myself. I can honestly tell you that I was so excited over the one I built for myself over Christmas I could hardly contain myself.:blush:

Maybe it is my age or maybe the realization that it will probably be my last one, I don't know for sure, but I am still excited.:Shrug:

I just wish that Winter would cooperate a little better now !!

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I have a 78 Shovelhead low rider I'm thinking about triking. I'm not sure what the name is called but all I could find is a Ed Roth with the high king queen seat with the fat tires. Now my question is, what is the name of the frame or the body kit. Like I said I'm new to trikes. Thanks for any info

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.Hammers
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png