2018 Tri-Glide colors

Just wondering if there is a consensus of opinion as to which is the best/favorite TG color for 2018. I’ve only seen a vivid black and a blue/black anniversary model in person so far. As always, pictures of Harley Davidson’s don’t do them justice. They always look better in real life.

Would love to hear some opinions as to your favorite 2018 color. Thanks!

I have the Twisted Cherry / Silver Fortune so of course I'm biased for that, lol. Seriously I did spend quite a bit of time looking before I decided on this color combo and from what I've been told it is very popular. With that being said I just saw the blue / black anny edition trike last week and it is very nice. I think the Wicked Red / Twisted Cherry looks good but I just didn't want two shades of red. The Silver Fortune / Sumatra Brown I have not seen but I just don't care for brown tones in my vehicles. So my picks in order (with the color names abbreviated) are: 1. TC / SF 2. Anny B / B 3. WR / TC 4. SF / SB

I meant to say Why not like a Twisted Cherry and black Tribal.. We get charged the most and only get extra wheel.. Do some Blacked out Specials for us

To me, Harley has always had the worst color choices. Most are pretty drab. I'm partial to candy apple red or fire engine red. I'm not a brown type person, but I did like the old sand/brown combo except for the rear end which was too much sand - it didn't have enough of the dark brown in it. My first TG was sunglow red. My 2014 is sunglow red/maroon. I really didn't like that combo, but it was the only red they had. It has really grown on me now and it is my favorite color of all time. The maroon (merlot) gives it a regal look. :)

I'm thinking on having my wheels and maybe some other chrome pieces gold/brass plated. A gal in my Vette club in Texas had a candy apple red Vette with gold plated wheels = It looked very sharp. I built a scale model of a Vette and Harley with that color combo and I've always wanted to do it to a real car/bike.

Harley must hire fashion designers for their paint people. Some of the names they come up with are just . . . . . so . . . . . darling.

To me, Harley has always had the worst color choices. Most are pretty drab. I'm partial to candy apple red or fire engine red. I'm not a brown type person, but I did like the old sand/brown combo except for the rear end which was too much sand - it didn't have enough of the dark brown in it. My first TG was sunglow red. My 2014 is sunglow red/maroon. I really didn't like that combo, but it was the only red they had. It has really grown on me now and it is my favorite color of all time. The maroon (merlot) gives it a regal look. :)

I'm thinking on having my wheels and maybe some other chrome pieces gold/brass plated. A gal in my Vette club in Texas had a candy apple red Vette with gold plated wheels = It looked very sharp. I built a scale model of a Vette and Harley with that color combo and I've always wanted to do it to a real car/bike.

Harley must hire fashion designers for their paint people. Some of the names they come up with are just . . . . . so . . . . . darling.

Color names; Depends what Willie was tokin the night before :crack:

Unfortunatly the dealers think everyone likes black or a combo with blue, Ive seen a nice peuter/silver with gray combo. The same red combos have been used on every model for years, only rotated.

I get the color that strikes my fancy at the time, First trike i had was Yellow next was Black now i have a Blue trike...Never have i ever had the same color Car'Truck or Bike more than once.....

Like they [Whoever they are] say variety is the spice of life...

Color

I have a 17 with the two color red combo, which in the sunlight is pretty spectacular and reminds me of a great sunset. I do though like the brown and cream color combo too. I really like the Anniversary Blue/Black...well, maybe I could just have a stable full, one of each color, right?

I get the color that strikes my fancy at the time, First trike i had was Yellow next was Black now i have a Blue trike...Never have i ever had the same color Car'Truck or Bike more than once.....

Like they [Whoever they are] say variety is the spice of life...

#2 here

I Never had silver Now I do

I repeated blue twice

In 88 the blue was candy cobalt. in 2015 it was called Superiour Blue

IMO HD recycles the color albeit just a minor change and use a new name:laugh:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png