Concealed Belly Band Holster

Feb 11, 2018
texas
Curious what you guys are using for a carry holster on the Trike. Recently bought a concealed bellyband holster from these guys -

https://libertyordeath1775.com/coll...s/ultimate-concealed-carry-belly-band-holster

I carry a SIG P226 which is fits perfectly I was worried that it might print especially when travelling through states but it doesn't at all very comfortable as well all in all very happy with it. What do you guys recommend?

Hey Daniel, first off Welcome to Trike Talk. About the holster I'm still looking for the perfect one. I have about a dozen different ones but still looking. There are several posts here about holsters that may help if you do a search. Have a good day.

Welcome to Trike Talk Daniel! The belly band holster you have looks like it will work. I personally carry using a vest or jacket with inside gun pockets having built in holsters myself. The way we carry is a personal choice thing, i.e. whatever is comfortable for each individual.

Welcome aboard Daniel, glad you joined us. I sometimes use a belly band holster, but I wear it up higher and always wear it with a shirt underneath it and some type of jacket or light zippered sweatshirt over it. I also have a shoulder holster that I use when I know that I am going to want to unzip my jacket when I stop. I have tried belt holsters, but found them to be uncomfortable not on the trike, but also in the car.

Curious what you guys are using for a carry holster on the Trike. Recently bought a concealed bellyband holster from these guys -

https://libertyordeath1775.com/coll...s/ultimate-concealed-carry-belly-band-holster

I carry a SIG P226 which is fits perfectly I was worried that it might print especially when travelling through states but it doesn't at all very comfortable as well all in all very happy with it. What do you guys recommend?

Daniel, welcome to TrikeTalk from west Texas! I see in your profile you are “looking” for a trike. You might want to post in New Members forum just to get a feel for the great folks here who would welcome you. Feel free to ask questions...this is a helpful bunch of folks. Hopefully you’ll have a “ride” by October when the Texas Hill Country gathering happens at Kerrville. If not, then feel free to attend for some good tire-kicking, rides and fun.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png