Spyder now-- thinking about a Slingshot

This is why Trike-Talk is a Great Forum....Its not a one brand forum, If it were [Hypothetically Harley Only] And if you had an Indian you would not feel welcome...

When i went from a Spyder to a Tri-Glide i was asked to leave,...One brand forums tend to only like the Kool-Ade drinkers...Just thinking out loud...:Shrug:

Bob, your points are well taken, storage seems almost nil. No more long rides to the mountains with the wife. I guess the Sling Shot is a non starter for me. Gotta go with what works.

Big chuckle at your HD remarks, my response, "roger that".

Check out the MeanSling storage bags at MeanSling.com. 2 large capacity dry bags that strap to seat roll bars. Weatherproof and only $95 for both.

That Slingshot is BADAZZ, I've test rode a couple, sure is cool.............I want one!

My wife already told me that if I do decide to buy one she would leave me, "then she asked": Where are you planning to park it? My answer was: "right where your car used to be"

Well that didn't go over too well.........I now have a black eye! LOL

Ronnie

She should have given you 2 black eyes just for thinking about it! Slingshot has got to be the ugliest thing on the road.

I'm going to have to test ride a Vanderhal before I make ANY decision. My time on 2 wheels is getting very short and I'd rather be on or in a 3 wheeler before I drop my 2 wheeler at some stop sign or light. This thing just seems much more sporty than a Slingshot. The $$$ seem to be in the same neighborhood for what I'd want in either. But I really like the looks of the Vanderhal.

Vanderhall_Venice-Left-Front.274.jpg

Yes sir. That looks MUCH better than the slant-eyed chopped up frontend on the slingshot for sure.

I just finished putting a rear fender and air foil with LED lights to button up the back of my Slingshot... So i studied a video of the venders install. And read the directions twice.. Which i normally never do, Most times i use the instruction sheets to clean the windshield of my truck.. After about an hour into a 30 minute job, I made an emergency call to my Son.....And another 3 hours and some grinding with a Dremel it was finished and everything works...That will teach me not read directions.....:xzqxz:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png