I Ordered my Tank Lift Kit Today!

Lift kit looks great.

Totally off topic, but what fans are you running at the rear?

Thanks.

Lift kit looks great.

Totally off topic, but what fans are you running at the rear?

Thanks.

Thanks. ..That is the HD Coolflow fan for the M8. It has a 3-way toggle switch up on the forks & it ties in with your speedometer digital display & reads fan off, fan on & fan auto.

In the summer I leave it in ON all the time.

It helps a lot, but if I could have the money back, I would just get Love Jugs from Papa Zook.

My son bought it for me in California & sent it to me & my dealer in St. Louis installed it & programmed the speedo.

Hi

thanks for the reply. I’m in the U.K. so not sure I can get the love jugs. They may do shipping I’ll have to find out. It’s a lot cooler over here anyway so now we are getting into autumn I should be ok for a few months anyway.

Do you know what the max height you can go on a lift without having to change fuel lines?

Thanks. ..That is the HD Coolflow fan for the M8. It has a 3-way toggle switch up on the forks & it ties in with your speedometer digital display & reads fan off, fan on & fan auto.

In the summer I leave it in ON all the time.

It helps a lot, but if I could have the money back, I would just get Love Jugs from Papa Zook.

My son bought it for me in California & sent it to me & my dealer in St. Louis installed it & programmed the speedo.

Ask Santa for some Love Jugs:p

Hi

thanks for the reply. I’m in the U.K. so not sure I can get the love jugs. They may do shipping I’ll have to find out. It’s a lot cooler over here anyway so now we are getting into autumn I should be ok for a few months anyway.

Do you know what the max height you can go on a lift without having to change fuel lines?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I do not. I went with 1.5" because I didn't want to find out. It accomplished my goals of getting more air to the engine, making it more visible & easier to clean. I also installed their air wing deflectors for more air flow to the engine. They work great.

I would email DK Customs with any questions you have. The entire staff is very helpful & they have excellent customer service.

Hi Michael

Im in conversation with DK Custom now. It’s all dependent on the postage to the U.K., and how much I’ll pay in taxes.

All going well well I’ll have a big shopping list for them ha.

Hi Michael

Im in conversation with DK Custom now. It’s all dependent on the postage to the U.K., and how much I’ll pay in taxes.

All going well well I’ll have a big shopping list for them ha.

While your ordering, get their Thundervolt 50 spark plug wires for your M8. The performance boost is great.. They are not very heavy & your ordering anyway.

My ability to help people spend their money is international.

......Do you know what the max height you can go on a lift without having to change fuel lines?

I went with the 2 1/2" on my TriGlide and didn't have to change a thing. As I indicated in an earlier reply I first went with the 1 1/2" but wantetd more. DK traded me for the 2 1/2". Looks much better.

8~\o

Haha

Thanks for the heads up. I’ll get them added.

If if there’s anything els you could help spend my money on feel free haha.

While your ordering, get their Thundervolt 50 spark plug wires for your M8. The performance boost is great.. They are not very heavy & your ordering anyway.

My ability to help people spend their money is international.

Thanks Texan

i was thinking that if I went small I’d regret it and want more anyway.

I went with the 2 1/2" on my TriGlide and didn't have to change a thing. As I indicated in an earlier reply I first went with the 1 1/2" but wantetd more. DK traded me for the 2 1/2". Looks much better.

8~\o

That’s my order gone in guys.

2” delux lift kit

DIY external breather kit

Thundervolt50 spark plug wires.

Dk Custom got back to me with a supplier of their goods from the U.K. They are putting the order in for me, so in a few weeks I’ll have it all, and without the tax hassle.

Thanks for the help and advice.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png