American Flag

Rather than start a new thread, the title seems like a good place to share this.

While returning to my trike from the market, I came upon a fairly new black car with the porterican flag on the hood of the car. End to end. It was secured with clear packaging tape. You can fly, display your country’s flag , but remember to also fly the American flag as large and higher than yours.

Being there was no American flag taped to the roof, I had to write the clown a note , and left it under the wiper.

I really didn’t want to meet the jerk to explain of flag edict, after all it would be interesting to see the end result when that packaging tape is removed from a black hood after being on for a few days :D 🇺🇸

Do it right or Don’t do it at all !!!

finding one that has been flown over the U.S. Capital is not hard , But one over The U.S. White House and or the Pentagon is a different story even though there are three different flag pole on both and are changed out daily. I've been looking for 5 years... I have a Flag display i use for special events for Veterans event at the Local Veterans Park here in Tampa.As a 100 % disabled Vet myself,three that were flown over the capital,Reagan"s Task Force flag,and a 5x7 one of a kind from the U.S.S. Arizona with paper's from the Rear Admiral Pacific Fleet when it was presented to me personally with a newspaper from Dec 7 1941 morning Edition ( 6 known dead ) , i have it under glass very very rare not a reprint ....

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png