Maggie Valley 2018 Registration & Info

Please remove us from the registration "Bill Risley." I have canceled the Best Western ,so if someone needs a room at host, it just opened up.

You shouldn't have canceled I will see you in Eureka Springs and Deadwood I will convince you to change your mind again are I will have to kill you (just kidding) but I will pressure to go to Maggie Valley. Each gathering is better than the last.

Bill, we will miss you!

Please remove us from the registration "Bill Risley." I have canceled the Best Western ,so if someone needs a room at host, it just opened up.

Bill, I was sorry to see that you had to cancel your Maggie Gathering visit. Our Gathering always has fun rides and laid back family type "front porch" time, and your presence will be missed. May you & yours be healthy, happy and blessed! Not knowing what the issues are, I will be praying for you. Chaplain Dave

Just registered, probably sharing a room with friends from Minnesota, Ken and Diane (Wilbur on Trike Talk)

Tried to go back and edit the registration info - I put the leaving date as 9/6, which is actually the last night we are staying, the departure date should be 9/7. Couldn't seem to edit the info after it is submitted.

Looking forward to some good rides and swapping tales.

Just registered, probably sharing a room with friends from Minnesota, Ken and Diane (Wilbur on Trike Talk)

Tried to go back and edit the registration info - I put the leaving date as 9/6, which is actually the last night we are staying, the departure date should be 9/7. Couldn't seem to edit the info after it is submitted.

Looking forward to some good rides and swapping tales.

Glad you can make it, DonThumbUp

We will miss having you around.

Thanks for the reply. We have Eureka,Deadwood,& Tx trips planned. Also we need to see the grandkids in eastern Pa a couple times. Just not enough time for everything. I will have to avoid EZ in both places. He can be a real Nag.lololol kidding Jerry. See ya in a week in ES. Plus when we go to Deadwood, we will take the long way home. Down to Utah & across to Ohio ,about another 3000 miles.

Thank you for the info. Talked it over with the Boss and are now waiting on a call back from the BW Mgr to see what kind of deal they can do on a handy cap room for 9/3-9/6 since it is not in the block of rooms. should still be seeing you all up there.

JohnnyB thanks for the invite, but sandy and I will be leaving on the 1st, taking 3 days to Maggie. Got reservations already made for motels along the way but thanks again are you in Plainfield Il or Plainfield wi?

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png