Snow in our future.

520fd

550+ Posts
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2010
Davenport, Iowa USA
Just when I thought it getting closer to riding season, It's supposed to snow 6-8 inches tonight and tomorrow here in Iowa. Put the snow blower in the shed. Damn.

Its been a snow filled winter all over...It feels like it will never end, The storms just keep rolling in one after another , But have hart this too shall pass.......:cxtv:

Those of us living in the Deep South really feel for you folks, especially living in New England and other parts of the Northeast. Four Noreasters, one right after the other is just too much for anyone to have to take :gah:. Hopefully those of you who are affected will be given a mild and beautiful Spring and Summer that will allow you all to ride the wheels off of your trikes :clapping:

Best part of spring , it doesn’t hang out long , let the melt begin ! Now for the liquid stuff to desalt the roads :clapping: Just be on the pot hole lookout !

Thank God for snow skiing, nothing better then a dump of snow 12" or more for a good time in the mountains............Sorry! (please don't ban me from signing in cause I love snow)

BUT

I also love trike riding also!

Ronnie

Just when I thought it getting closer to riding season, It's supposed to snow 6-8 inches tonight and tomorrow here in Iowa. Put the snow blower in the shed. Damn.

As my neighbor said about this snow that's coming now, It's late enough we can let the three sisters get rid of it..... April, May and June. I like the way he thinks.

Best part of spring , it doesn’t hang out long , let the melt begin ! Now for the liquid stuff to desalt the roads :clapping: Just be on the pot hole lookout !

I heard Mario is going to be on the Cross Bronx this Sunday with Schumer filling in a pot hole themselves in front of news cameras..... Sundays are slow news days so thell get good coverage....:D

I heard Mario is going to be on the Cross Bronx this Sunday with Schumer filling in a pot hole themselves in front of news cameras..... Sundays are slow news days so thell get good coverage....:D

If they were smart, they’d put Nancy in one then cover her up ! :D

I used to ride on 2 wheels even when it snowed back in Virginia, albeit with trepidation. Anybody tried their trike in the snow. Seems like it ought to be a blast!:)

I used to ride on 2 wheels even when it snowed back in Virginia, albeit with trepidation. Anybody tried their trike in the snow. Seems like it ought to be a blast!:)

I ride in the snow all the time....3 inches max.....Is it fun only in an empty parking lot...

On the streets you have to be on the top of your game, Everyone is also out playing in the snow running to get a quart of milk driving their 4 wheel drive whatevers....And they think 4 wheel drive melts ice..

With my 11 tri i just had to remember Not to hit the front brake, otherwise it will lock up and become a ski......My 17 tri has linked brakes, So with it i have to be careful hitting any brake......

Before ya know it will just be a bad memory. The only thing still out is the broom to clean off the car, the rest went nite nite. Remember that piles take forever to disappear.

Before ya know it will just be a bad memory. The only thing still out is the broom to clean off the car, the rest went nite nite. Remember that piles take forever to disappear.

I think I seen the first Robin of spring or maybe it was the last Robin of autumn 😱 Either way I'm going to declare no more snow till next winter😀👌📞

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twagoner

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twagoner
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png