Luggage Ideas

Wingntz

Hey everyone, new to the forum, new to the trike world! Had my 2010 Goldwing recently converted to the Viper model. Love it, just haven't had much chance to ride yet -- keeps snowing in our part of the country! My question is what type of luggage and/or storage bags have you other CSC trike owners found that fits best and works the best? Especially those two long and narrow areas that you can barely reach! Appreciate your help!

Hey everyone, new to the forum, new to the trike world! Had my 2010 Goldwing recently converted to the Viper model. Love it, just haven't had much chance to ride yet -- keeps snowing in our part of the country! My question is what type of luggage and/or storage bags have you other CSC trike owners found that fits best and works the best? Especially those two long and narrow areas that you can barely reach! Appreciate your help!

Hi Ron - welcome to TrikeTalk from west Texas!

Can’t help you with the luggage question. My MotorTrike trunk is fully accessible. But it sounds like you’ve got a couple of good hidey-holes to put stuff in that you won’t need often.

I hope some of the CSC drivers will have an answer for you. Enjoy that trike!

We use our luggage bags that we had for the saddle bags of our two wheel wing, they fit perfect in the front of the Viper kit. The two long deep storage spots on each side I stuff with items we don't use often such as rain gear.

Thanks guys! I appreciate the replies! I still have the luggage bags from our GL1500, we will give them a try! For the long deep cubby holes, I'm going to try a mesh storage bag with a long cord tied to it so it will be easier to reach and pull out! Thanks again!

I use one side of the long narrow space to put my 3 foldable orange/red reflectable triangles. They fold down nicely and still have room for other items.

Just noticed that you are from Sioux Center, I know a few of the guys on the fire department up there. We live in Moville not to far down the road if you get bored this summer and want to meet up for some riding let me know.

Well Hi western Iowas

Wow just looking around and see 2 of ya from the area, Home of the worlds largest popcorn ball lol? got that one figured out. Sac City, Iowa

Nice to see some locals, if you want to get together and ride some time just shout out. 2014 Kawasaki voyager trike.

Luggage ideas we pack the upper storage in the trunk with stuff we dont use alot coats chaps rain gear, also a trick when packing your clothes is to put you days clothes in one bunch and roll them up and then put hair ties around them you can pack way more this way, I also built a cooler rack or luggage rack for the receiver for our trike put either or on it and fasten it down, we end up having more room then we need but always get stuck hauling someone elses stuff lol

I thought so! I agree, they are the best to work with! We bought our 2010 there several years ago, and we had such a good experience that even though there are other shops closer to us, we were willing to drive 200 miles just to have them convert ours this spring! You can't go wrong with the guys at CT&B!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png