• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

To Roadsmith

Ronnie, I believe the address you need it info@roadsmithtrikes.com. Try that and see if it works... :xszpv: :xszpv:

Hello Thank you Jerry,

Just tried it again, thanks,

I just got another SEND ERROR message???

It's got to be something I'm doing wrong here, (or my computer) but I have never been able to contact the R/S company via e mail.. Hmmmmmmm??

Ronnie

I write in my message, where it's supposed to go, and hit *send* and send error message shows up :mad::mad:

Ronnie...

If you can’t use the e-mail address here is their phone number below. When you get them on the phone you can verify the e-mail address if it is more important to you to communicate that way.

I personally ALWAYS would rather talk to a real-live person than try to communicate through e-mail unless I am trying to document a problem.

You can also go directly to their website by touching or clicking on their logo shown here on TrikeTalk. Then when their website comes up you can hit CONTACT and an e-mail box will open up for you to type your message on.

1-800-331-0705

I communicate with them via email all the time and have never had a problem.

Ok just sent another e mail , (let's see if this one works) thank you all

Ronnie

Edit:

Nope, 5 minutes later I get another message UN-deliverable mail

(going to call them instead)

Ok called this Number and got a recording, left number with my name, telephone number, and of course my question... thank u all!

Ronnie

EDIT AGAIN,

Holy sugar , less then five minutes after I called Roadsmith, and left my telephone number, I get a call from R/Smith Jim, and he returned my phone call and answered my question that had.....What great service! Thank you!

Ronnie

Ronnie - you have to drop that slash mark between Roadsmith and trike. And note that roadsmithtrikes is plural. Here's the email info@roadsmithtrikes.com

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa opps! , thank you, now I guess that would make a big difference, (thank you) I'm very glad I asked, and even more glad that you got back to me Sooooooo quick!

As always, you got yourself a very happy boy here!

It's now written down, and duly noted in my office notes....

Ronnie

Now if you could, stop all this "cold weather temps", and "bring on the heated spring" , I'd be even more happier!!! :p:p:pRonnie

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa opps! , thank you, now I guess that would make a big difference, (thank you) I'm very glad I asked, and even more glad that you got back to me Sooooooo quick!

As always, you got yourself a very happy boy here!

It's now written down, and duly noted in my office notes....

Ronnie

Now if you could, stop all this "cold weather temps", and "bring on the heated spring" , I'd be even more happier!!! :p:p:pRonnie

Ronnie - we are getting at least 6" of snow here today in MN, so we feel your pain!!

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png