Places to go, Things to do, etc. MV 2018

Missed Turn

Thanks Gary, that was a fun ride and we can do it again if there is interest. :clapping: Last year I made the mistake of not ensuring the back seat riders were up for a "spirited" ride. This year I will make sure pillion riders are heard at the pre-ride meeting and adjust the ride accordingly. I am not adverse to doing 2 rides. One spirited and one not so much so.

It would be nice not to get rained on this year. Also, I'll endeavor not to miss the turn onto the bridge about 2/3s of the way across Rabbit Skin Rd. at Ferguson Cove.

��

Ummmmmmm.......

Freebies for preregistration at the Thunder meet across the street!

Before you leave Maggie on Friday, check out the bike event across the street. https://handlebarcorral.com/fallrally/

Sara and I have been to the Thunder in the Smokies event a couple of times and have always enjoyed ourselves. There is sure to be lots of vendors there with great buys, one year I purchased a really nice multi-vented leather jacket for the dirt cheap price of $49.

Dale Walksler of Wheels through Time sent me an email and said that he and his crew overhauled the museum this past winter. If you have been there before, expect a new display of the bikes and the world that used to be.

If you or your wife are shopper's, Waynesville has many stores you can shop at that offer a laid back country type atmosphere.

Take care - have a GREAT summer.

Chaplain Dave

I just received the following from the Thunder in the Smokies event that takes place in Maggie as we leave. The event people are now offering freebies to entice us into attending their event!

https://handlebarcorral.com/buytick...et+_2412+in+Savings+on+a+_2420+Weekend+Pass++

In looking at the attendance sheet for our Maggie Gathering, it looks like we will have the largest crowd of trikers yet! I can hardly wait!

Be blessed,

Chaplain Dave

For those of us that enjoy a sit-down breakfast, the good news is that "Joey's Pancake House" is back open. It seems the place was sold by the original owner to friends of theirs from Kentucky who have a restaurant. They just had their re-opening last month with a bunch of the servers coming back to work with the new owners. The new owners are keeping the name and bought the rights to the recipes, we're looking forward to having some of the pancakes for sure.

GREAT!

For those of us that enjoy a sit-down breakfast, the good news is that "Joey's Pancake House" is back open. It seems the place was sold by the original owner to friends of theirs from Kentucky who have a restaurant. They just had their re-opening last month with a bunch of the servers coming back to work with the new owners. The new owners are keeping the name and bought the rights to the recipes, we're looking forward to having some of the pancakes for sure.

I can hardly wait!

Chaplain Dave

MV is a ball for all love the rides can't wait to see youall .

LOVE the Gathering at Maggey eager to see you all again don't mention the R--- word.

:banana-pair::music:

Oh yeah, looking forward to that as well. Oh those delicious calories....

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png