Trident Police Trike

Your last post was 10 years ago ....... :Shrug:

So, other than resurrecting the trike, what have you been up to ????:Shrug:

BTW, your efforts turned out beautiful, you should be very proud too .... better than NEW !!!!!
:D

:goodjob: All ya need is some dry ice and lots of Egg Creams and Toasted Almond bars and ill be your best customer . She’s a beauty :clapping:

Your last post was 10 years ago ....... :Shrug:

So, other than resurrecting the trike, what have you been up to ????:Shrug:

BTW, your efforts turned out beautiful, you should be very proud too .... better than NEW !!!!!
:D

I don't spend much time on this forum. I'm primarily on Naked Goldwings and BTW.

What have I been up to? Lots...

• This Trident trike
  • Restoration of a 1956 Francis Barnett Falcon 74... down to the last nut and bolt. Don't know what a Francis Barnett is? Google it.
  • Restoration of a pair of 1959-vintage Solex 1700 mopeds. These are front wheel drive machines. Google them.
  • Riding
  • Major spinal surgery (no riding for almost a year)

IMG_3243_c.JPG

• more riding
  • more riding
  • more riding

I don't spend much time on this forum. I'm primarily on Naked Goldwings and BTW.

What have I been up to? Lots...

• This Trident trike
  • Restoration of a 1956 Francis Barnett Falcon 74... down to the last nut and bolt. Don't know what a Francis Barnett is? Google it.
  • Restoration of a pair of 1959-vintage Solex 1700 mopeds. These are front wheel drive machines. Google them.
  • Riding
  • Major spinal surgery (no riding for almost a year)

• more riding
  • more riding
  • more riding

Did they leave all that hardware in ya ?

Whats with the dry-wall screw, The surgeon run out of bolts...:D

You noticed that :xzqxz:... one of the vertebrae was cracked or split and that screw held things together while it healed. Looking at the screw threads always gives me the willies.

What you didn't see was what a radiologist described to me as a washer that appears to be floating around in there - really. It's visible on a side view X-ray. I think it's just an artifact in the image.

Side.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timetraveller

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timetraveller
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png