Indian Vintage w sidecar in the near future!

rmrc51

Lost In The 50's
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Not sure how many of you might remember me. I was very active on the forum in past years with a Valkyrie MotorTrike and later, a Goldwing Roadsmith.

Well, now I'm finally getting my Dream Bike. An "Indian Vintage". My plans are to put a Hannigan Sidecar on her hopefully one year from now. I'm picking my Indian in the next 3 weeks out-of-state. Can't handle the expense of buying the bike and doing the sidecar all at the same time. Already spoke to Larry down in Kentucky at Hannigan and have all the information I require.

At my age, I shouldn't be wishing for time to pass quickly. But it's gonna be a trying year waiting for that trip down to Kentucky for the sidecar addition. ThumbUp

I'll also post this in the 'Side Car' section which I found after posting here.

IF I don't lose my job and IF I can sell my trike AND I still have my newest member of my stable, I will also be getting a Hannigan Sidecar.

Attachments

• 2016 Indian Chief Vintage.jpg
    2016 Indian Chief Vintage.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 156
IF I don't lose my job and IF I can sell my trike AND I still have my newest member of my stable, I will also be getting a Hannigan Sidecar.

A car looks very good on that bike. Seen a couple with one. So at least the trail has been blazed for you. Shouldn't be any surprises. Especially with the Hannigan tub. They seem to have it figured out.ThumbUpThumbUpThumbUp

Twins

Looks like you and I have the same Vintage with the same future plans regarding the Hannigan sidecar. They could be twins, lol.

Here's a photo of mine and a YouTube link showing a Willow Green Vintage with a Hannigan sidecar. The narrator gives a great description of the Hannigan. ;)

5ad00ccda64eba7d730a4c40.jpg

I've been to Hannigan shop and seen the sidecar........ all I need is $$$$. I will pass on the sidecar if the guy buys my Vintage and I pick up the Indian trike that I have been trying to work out a deal on.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png