Rebel RT

RebelRouser

MOVING SUCKS...HPIM3303.JPGHPIM3304.jpgHPIM3305.jpgHPIM3306.jpgHPIM3307.jpg
Now at least 2 full days of putting things away so I can find them again, The middle cab will hold my fasteners from under 10.32 to 1.5"

I do hope the move goes better for you than me. I am here 5 years and still looking for things I packed back then, LOL

I did get most all done, but I always lose things, usually my tools for some reason.

Moving sucks, but once it is behind you life moves forward. I just hate the unpacking and trying to find what I know I packed. We all send our best thoughts your way.

RebelRouser

HPIM3312.jpgHPIM3313.jpg
Boy am I getting lazy, I am still putting things away and then try to find something... Started on the RT working table, Don't know about you guys but working on the floor is out for me at my age, BUT the 30" 4x8 table top is out also to hard to lean over, So this is where I am at in the garage and still looking for a TIG welder AND, YES for the 220 electricity I know have...

The hard concrete takes out my knees, anything hard, so I wear knee pads a lot of the time. Even pulling weeds in the dirt I found I last longer if I have my knee pads on. I have foam pads and runners on the floor where I work the most to help my feet, as the concrete does not love them either, LOLI do like the project up where you can get to it, and welding off the floor sucks too, so love your custom work bench.

RebelRouser

Moving to Hemet Ca. Big 2 bed House and huge garage for play time on the RT, with new work table...HPIM3318.jpgHPIM3319.jpgHPIM3320.jpg

Okay ... not to be a kill joy ... and maybe you already covered this and I missed it. How you gonna get it down when everything is put together? Gotta be much heavier then.

Having asked the question ... I just gotta give ya props ... you have some mad skills when it comes to problem solving ... :D

Three long plank's will work for ramps, or most motorheads have ramps or friends with them. You have the brain to figure it out so all rolls back off the table and out the garage door. It would be awesome to get some ride time on a race track with that beast, just to push the limits with out worrying about other drivers.

Okay ... not to be a kill joy ... and maybe you already covered this and I missed it. How you gonna get it down when everything is put together? Gotta be much heavier then.

Having asked the question ... I just gotta give ya props ... you have some mad skills when it comes to problem solving ... :D
FuzzMan I am so aware of this and I need room for the car and this way I can put the bike on the right side along the shelves. Now I will be working on the upper frame rails (upper control arms) and seat, steering and gas tank areas, I cannot do welding here yet so it will have to be broke down and moved with my car (no truck or trailer) I am working on that also. Don't you just love many little serious problems, :xzqxz:

RebelRouser

HPIM3328.jpgHPIM3327.jpg
OK guy's does this tell you one of the ways to roll the RT off the table? One of the best pieces of advice from my father was, "Where there's a will, There's a way"...Just take the front wheels off and YES I have 2 of them...

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png