DEAR FRIENDS.

Jan 30, 2015
Deltona, Fl
It is with great sorrow, we must inform y'all, we have had to sell our Stallion as I had a bad fall at home. I did a "face plant" which required brain

surgery, my bone under my eyebrow fixed, surgery on my back at C4 and C5. two fingers of my right hand dislocated and all of my upper teeth

and most of my lower teeth broke off. This happened after having our mechanic go over everything and fixing all problems, we were enjoying

getting back to riding and riding with our old group of friends again. We hope we still be allowed membership and can visit and help newbies

with the knowledge we have learned and say howdy to the friends we've made here. If not, thanks to everyone who've gone out of their way to

help us and also hope we have helped others as well.

Sincerely offered,

Ron and Leslie

Ron and Leslie, You will always be welcome here at Trike-Talk....:clapping:

Whenever you feel like posting just do it, We are''ALL'' family here...Beyond bikes or trikes.

Heal fast and completely ,And Consider posting and helping others with your knowledge as the best therapy for you...ThumbUpThumbUp

Ron and Leslie, I hate hearing stories like this. That must of been some hit you took for that much damage. Of coarse , your welcome here with or with out. Share your knowledge with us. Hoping your health improves and you two find a comparable journey.

Be safe my friend.

Ron and Leslie

Hi Ron , we tried to meet and ride a few years ago , but things didn't work out . I am very sorry to hear of your injuries .

I pray all goes well for you and Leslie . I am sure you have lots of friends here that still want to hear from you and hopefully we could meet when we get back down to Ocala in Jan.

Take care brother , captain h

Sorry to hear about your mishap. Prayers for fast healing and has been said, you will allows be welcome here, trike or not. Share your knowledge when you can and continue to enjoy to enjoy this great forum!

That must have been some fall!!!! But, I can understand. The wife took a fall into the front flowerbed dislocating her shoulder. I couldn't get her up and she couldn't help herself, so ambulance and emergency room time. Luckily I took membership in the local ambulance service so that cost us nothing. She's in her fifth week of PT.

Being a fellow Stallion driver, please stick around. We can all use all the help we can get keeping the things going.

Hey Ron, hang in there buddy. I know that you have been through a lot the past few years. My prayers and thoughts are with you for a speedy recovery my friend.

Tomg

Dang Ron, sorry to hear about your accident, hope the road to recovery is swift and total, some good karma heading your way.

Ron and Leslie, we'll offer up some prayers for you both. Hopeful that you will continue to be an active member on the Forum even though you have sold the Stallion. There's plenty more to talk about here to keep you in the game :)

First of all with a name of Ronnie, you have be a great guy (I know that's my name too LOL)

I know the feeling of being laid up: Just last year I was in VA, riding the "famous" Tail Of The Dragon Road and the Blue Ridge Parkway, and luckily we pulled over, for some reason, and I went into a Grand Mall Seizure, and had to be helicoptered, out of there, and spent the next week in intensive care in the hospital ... All this time I was out of it and had no idea what happened..Doctors told my wife, to plan on, that I was never going to walk again, and was probable going to be just a vegetable, because of all the air that I lost...O' yea no more motorcycle riding, was the first thing on his list of things that I'll never do again.....Well fast forward a year now, and I walk three/four miles a day, snow ski (all black diamonds) and I can talk up a storm, and O' yea I triked out my Goldwing, and still ride all over place, usually 2-300 miles in a day.... I now live a very normal life, and , travel all over on vacations with the wife.....Yes! I can totally feel your pain, BUT if you fast forward a bit, you'll be back again!!

Ronnie

It is with great sorrow, we must inform y'all, we have had to sell our Stallion as I had a bad fall at home. I did a "face plant" which required brain

surgery, my bone under my eyebrow fixed, surgery on my back at C4 and C5. two fingers of my right hand dislocated and all of my upper teeth

and most of my lower teeth broke off. This happened after having our mechanic go over everything and fixing all problems, we were enjoying

getting back to riding and riding with our old group of friends again. We hope we still be allowed membership and can visit and help newbies

with the knowledge we have learned and say howdy to the friends we've made here. If not, thanks to everyone who've gone out of their way to

Sincerely offered,

Ron and Leslie

sorry to see you leave Doc

Ron and Leslie....... gosh, when you do it, you REALLY do it! :seestars: Wishing you a complete and speedy recovery! Let us know how you progress! Hope we can get together when you feel better!

Mike and Natalie

Dear Friends, some old and some new

What a humbling experience it was to read all the kindness and concern from all of you...thanks just doesn't seem adequate. But that is all I can offer. I will be pleased to offer my help whenever I am able. I am mending slowly but surely with help of the physical therapy dept. My vision and equilibrium are still screwed up , but my hand is coming along nicely as I have about 50 percent use back. I wasn't looking for sympathy or having a "pity party" for myself. My initial message was trying to explain my absence...lol I will try to visit this site more often as my health improves. I sure wished my wife hadn't talked me into changing our great room from the deep pile wall to wall carpet to this marble tile. I think I'd have "bounced" easier...lmsao. Well better run for now...take care and ride safely....

Ron

What a humbling experience it was to read all the kindness and concern from all of you...thanks just doesn't seem adequate. But that is all I can offer. I will be pleased to offer my help whenever I am able. I am mending slowly but surely with help of the physical therapy dept. My vision and equilibrium are still screwed up , but my hand is coming along nicely as I have about 50 percent use back. I wasn't looking for sympathy or having a "pity party" for myself. My initial message was trying to explain my absence...lol I will try to visit this site more often as my health improves. I sure wished my wife hadn't talked me into changing our great room from the deep pile wall to wall carpet to this marble tile. I think I'd have "bounced" easier...lmsao. Well better run for now...take care and ride safely....

Ron

Ron, Many years ago i was driving my Fathers car and i made a wrong turn into a gravel road and a truck in front of me picked up a rock and broke the windshield..

I was mad and said Dad if only i didn't make that turn the windshield wouldn't have broken,.....He said, Well Son if you didn't have made that turn, And made the right turn instead, Maybe the truck might have run you over...

Sometimes stuff happens.....For no reason.....

Sincerely offered,

Ron and Leslie

Dang .. get well and I'll say this, they let me hang around ... even put me to work ... and I don't have a trike. I think I'm Randy's charity case ... LOL ... :xzqxz:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png