license plate holder

I suppose you could, maybe where that deflector is with some kind of mount.But I wont.Dont care.Why should I care. Don't see it back there.Dont care who does. Don't wanna mess up the look of my trunk with a bureaucrats tax receipt.Hate bureaucrats. Short answer: no I havnt/won't. Glad to be of assistance.

Plate mount

I was at a local swap meet and found a vendor with generic tag mounts - I mounted mine about 6 inches below the reflector - I mounted a tag light to the licence plate frame and wired it into the harness under the seat - The tricky part was cutting off the old mount under the left fender and making it match the right side - But the result are worth it.

I suppose you could, maybe where that deflector is with some kind of mount.But I wont.Dont care.Why should I care. Don't see it back there.Dont care who does. Don't wanna mess up the look of my trunk with a bureaucrats tax receipt.Hate bureaucrats. Short answer: no I havnt/won't. Glad to be of assistance.

So i guess you aren't getting a personalized [For an extra-$$$ the Government needs more money fee] plate any time soon.....:laugh::laugh:;)....:D

Started with Drag Specialties Bracket.... (replaced one bolt with a threaded hollow tube for wire routing)

License Plate Bracket 2.jpg

Added Radiantz Lighted Frame

fullplatframe.jpg

Result.....

Installed Tail Lights 1.JPG

Still finishing the wire routing and such.... Will post pics of final result when finished

i installed a piece of powdercoated aluminum angle to the Cobra trunk guard and bolted it onto that. Used a couple of led license bolts on top for light. gonna powdercoat the trunk guard black over the winter with a few other pcs off the bike.

20180826_111816_resized_1 (1).jpg

Rear fender bras

i installed a piece of powdercoated aluminum angle to the Cobra trunk guard and bolted it onto that. Used a couple of led license bolts on top for light. gonna powdercoat the trunk guard black over the winter with a few other pcs off the bike.

Hey George,

Great looking bike. Are those Harley rear fender bras? I didn’t think they fit onto a Freewheeler,,,only the Tri Glide. I’m looking to put a set on my Freewheeler. Mike

Rear fender bras

Hey George,

I saw the picture of your bike and it looks like you have Harley rear fender bras attached. I thought they only fit the Tri Glide? I’m looking to get a set for m6 Freewheeler, Thanks, mike

Center License Plate Holder

I've seen some youtube vids of the European or export freewheelers. They have a factory mount center license plate and it looks like lighting to light up the plate. I don't know where you might get such, I suppose from a Harley dealer.

I've seen some youtube vids of the European or export freewheelers. They have a factory mount center license plate and it looks like lighting to light up the plate. I don't know where you might get such, I suppose from a Harley dealer.

I have seen that as well, IMO its not attractive at all.. The part # is 67900311 for Eng/Japan, but note the body assembly is a different part number as well. my guess it either has mounting holes and or recessed areas for the plate mount

I was at a local swap meet and found a vendor with generic tag mounts - I mounted mine about 6 inches below the reflector - I mounted a tag light to the licence plate frame and wired it into the harness under the seat - The tricky part was cutting off the old mount under the left fender and making it match the right side - But the result are worth it.

Hi

im in the UK so we have it in the centre to begin with and not fitted to the side. It’s within an ugly plastic housing. I pulled off the housing in the end, and stuck my plate directly to the trike. It looks a thousand times better.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David Davis

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David Davis
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png