Article: Side by Side Photos / 2018 GL1800 with CSC Encore

Also another Harley guy here, but I've always had a soft spot for the Honda brand seeing that was what I started out on.

Really love the work you've done to blend the lines of the 2018.... Great job! :clapping:

Call me what you will, not any longer a biker, not even really a triker yet, but getting there.

I have had my trike 4 years, still trying to get it road worthy, but time has given me the chance to learn and look around.

I have seen more trikes now than I thought were around, but some are real awesome factory units and some home built.

I have seen a lot more here at the site, wow, does it make me feel like I a trying to keep a dead horse alive, yes, but that is part of the game too.

This new CSC Encore Trike really has it going on. Yes the 3 wheel match up is very nice touch, but the body lines and how all is flowing together is a very nice addition. Road tester, how did I miss my calling ???

I am glad to hear about the road testing, it is one of the best parts about it all, customer feedback.

If all really gave their honest opinion and complaints to the top, and others listened, well than it does sound like Honda has a new Road Warrior for the Triker's . Love that low center line and level of this Trike, as it does help the us short legged people get on and off the ride easier. Keeping low to the ground is a key point with the Trike, just a very nice and awesome looking Trike and I like it, but I did fall in love 4 years ago, so I have to stay it and give it my best.

Thank you for sharing with us, we all really enjoy seeing such nice work, so very clean looking, makes me want to buy one because it just looks so clean and well designed.

I'm sure it is well engineered - but sorry, it just isn't my style. To "futuristic" for me, & the trunk looks too small for the rest of the vehicle. Also, you didn't include any pictures of the rear. But, to be fair, I generally favor a more traditional style on vehicles overall & the GW doesn't fit that description to start with.

Nice conversion. CSC always gets it right. It's as close to a 'factory' produced trike as they come. Good job!

Basic questions

As others have noted, what (if anything) was done to the front suspension (rake etc.). Is the rear a swingarm or double A-arm type of I.R.S. and is the trike body lighting all LED as well? Thanks! (GREAT job on the trike!)

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png