Papabear29154

PapaBear29154

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

It's been a crazy month for my wife and me. I had an 02 Goldwing GL1800 Trike we've been riding for years. At the beginning of the month, after a nice ride, I parked it in the bike shop and a few minutes later my wife's screaming: CALL 911! There's Smoke Coming Out of Bike Shop! Long story short, we lost the bike, the shop, the garage and some of the siding on our house. Lucky we didn't lose the house. There's a lot more to it but now I've found an 08 Suzuki C90 Lehman Jackal Trike we like but don't know much about. It's only got 3,600 miles on it and was wondering what any of you think about them. You know, any problems, etc.. And I'm having problems finding online me a backrest and my honey some armrest. Any ideas online? I didn't have any problems finding things for Goldwings. Thanks for your time and help.

Hello D.! Welcome to TrikeTalk from west Texas! Can’t help you with info for the prospective trike. Yes, there are still lots of farkles for our Gold Wings - AND - pre-owned Gold Wing trikes are out there waiting for a new home. Take your time, find the right trike for you. Chime in anytime you’d like!

Welcome to the forum take your time and do a little homework get what you want don't settle for less because it may seem to be a real deal. If it's not what you want in the first place you will most likely regret the purchase. Don't be a settler you should be past that now wait and get what you want!... if it doesn't have Wings on it you most likely won't ever be happy with it.:Shrug: just sayin Fred

Welcome to Trike Talk D! Fred's advice is good advice. Take your time and find what you really want.

welcome aboard "D" The Suzuki will be under power compared to the Wing. Good trike though. Mustang seats might be a place to look for the backresat. The arm rests I expect you will have to adapt some. Good luck sorry about your loss.

Hey "D" and welcome to Trike Talk Forum. Sorry to hear about the Goldwing mishap. There are accessories for the C-90, you just have to be persistent.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png