You know you're getting old when...

Reaction score
Today HD of Dallas had a big party to kick off summer and for Memorial Day to honor. Besides deals on bikes and sales, free lunch, bikini bike wash, Hooters Babes pictures. Dealership is not far from my house, the bikini gals are spectacular, but I decided to skip it and finish my patio project, mow the lawn and do a little maintenance on the truck camper. I must be getting old when I trade out phyical labor cardiovascular work to the cardio escalation one gets from the bikini babes.

Today HD of Dallas had a big party to kick off summer and for Memorial Day to honor. Besides deals on bikes and sales, free lunch, bikini bike wash, Hooters Babes pictures. Dealership is not far from my house, the bikini gals are spectacular, but I decided to skip it and finish my patio project, mow the lawn and do a little maintenance on the truck camper. I must be getting old when I trade out phyical labor cardiovascular work to the cardio escalation one gets from the bikini babes.

At some point you realized how you really look necked in a full length mirror , And you also realize that the Babes aren't interested in you , Its just a paid gig for them...Like the bar maids that flirt with with you for,$$$$$$$:laugh:

If you want to see me nakid then you need therapy !! My hooters were taken out by the gravity factor. Like its said after a while even the baker skips cup cakes ! But if ya want one its always there.

One of the local HD Dealers here had FREE Foot Long Hot Dogs and FREE Beer from 12pm / 2pm.

And the Bikini Bike Wash. ThumbUp

you know your old

Oh I forgot the topic;

When vodka and lemonade is no longer refreshing. Aaaaah !

also when rock n roll don’t get your juices flowin.☎️

At some point you realized how you really look necked in a full length mirror , And you also realize that the Babes aren't interested in you , Its just a paid gig for them...Like the bar maids that flirt with with you for,$$$$$$$:laugh:

So true. But, with the right incentive many a young lass has attached herself to an older guy. One can skip many of the mid life issues if teamed with the right person. Wisdom, financial security etc. Done it a couple of times when single in my 50's, fun for 3 to 5 years or so. But I don't view it as the bikini/Hooters being attracted to me, they aren't. Like you say a paid gig for money. But it's still fun.

It's like the old joke where the guy's in the old folks home and his friends want to give him something really special for his birthday. So they hire a hooker. She shows up and says I'm here to give you super sex. And he asks what is the soup.

Does anyone else need to rethink this?......:laugh:

9972776.0.jpg

I'll watch the bikini clad gals all day but they aren't touching my bike. Seen way too many drop the sponge or rag and just pick it up and run it all over someone's bike. I just know there are little scratches everywhere on that bike. Nope, won't touch mine but I'll watch. Matter of fact that's all I can do. Yep, way over the hill here.:(:(:(

Wonder just how much trouble I'd get if I accidentally pulled one of those little strings.:Shrug::cxtv::xszpv::clapping:

Wonder just how much trouble I'd get if I accidentally pulled one of those little strings.:Shrug::cxtv::xszpv::clapping:

I would LMAO to see the response:p

All kidding aside, if you dont appreciate a good looking gal you are blind or dead

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png