Anyone have pictures of 2017 FLRT with tins and headlight removed

Reaction score
Anyone have pictures of 2017 FLRT with tins and headlight removed

Before I tear mine down to do it..... I thought I would ask. I need shots of the trees and all the "stuff" that bolts onto the Freewheeler's triple trees with the tins and headlight removed....

If you have any pics like that I would appreciate your sharing them....

Jeff, if u go to Ronnies HD u can see an exploded view of your ft end

Click on the link to the parts finder

Thanks Jack. I have used that link in the past and have the parts book too. I was looking for actual photos of trees with the things connected as the parts book has everything exploded and you cannot get a sense of things as they really are. Here the real story....

I am having a custom set of trees machined. I want a wide glide look to the front end rather than tins. I was going to buy HHI, but I want the actual trees to look a little more finished and less like somebody forgot to put the nacelle on. I "borrowed" a brand new set of upper and lower brackets and the bearing assemblies to reverse engineer the rake and necessary hard points for the steering dampener (an obvious one) and t-block assemblies. There are other things that I will not be carrying into the new design like the fork lock and attach points for the tins. The shop making my trees makes them for a lot of HD models, but he has never seen a Freewheeler or Tri-Glide "naked" (no tins/fairing). So I am trying not to have to tear mine down just to get some pictures unless I have to.

Here's what I am going for (conceptually... wider though like a wide glide)

Trees concept.jpg

I am looking for pictures like this on that I snapped off of a Youtube video but from several angles

Triple trees.png

Hope that helps clarify....and again, thanks for the guidance on the Ronnies HD parts catalogs.... they are a great resource

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png