Shenanigans

OK, Used the smaller swing arm on RebelRouser, so this one got sand blasted and some color so it wont rust...HPIM4081.JPGHPIM4085.JPGHPIM4087.JPGSwap meet finds, After RebelRouser is sold I will start on this frame...

PaddleShifting…PaddleShifter-manual-thn.jpgPaddleShifter-manual-efb.jpgPaddle Shifter-premium_paddle_shifter_6.jpgOhhh Ya!!! I will be making something like this with 1-1 center steering, manual, cables, Now can you see why I want to get RebelRouser rolling and sold...

Paddle Shifting cables

ControlCables-PushPull.jpgThis is where the cable(s) will come from, wow I can not believe up to 7/8 threads? I really need to start on this trike but as many of you already know I have to many irons in the fire now...:gah:

Trying to show you guys more of the frame design.Shenanigans.JPGHPIM3706.JPGHPIM3704.JPGThere will be more bracing along the sides and because of their strength I will add (light/medium blue) solid Plexiglas windows between them so I can see through yet still have the look of a body and of course a roll cage from the windshield frame to the rear. ( I just might do this next? ) :clapping:

IFS mustang2

Mustang II Lower Control Arm.jpgMustang II Upper Control Arm.jpgIFS Mustang II dimensions.jpgThese are where I will get the final dimensions for my frame design, I will start with the control arms and make them adjustable not with the upper arm cross piece (not good looking)...

eReverseTrike

Reverse Trike future.jpg-low center of gravity, electric? I see: 30"+ spoke wheels up front for see through, 30" x 12"w rear rubber, Canopy? To hot in the summer time and foggy in the winter time but looks bad ass, can change length for engine behind driver or front engine between legs? If you pull "Shenanigans" in this one, well! talk about rubber necks!!!

Shenanigan's

ReThinking! 2 seats side x side, front engine (4 cyl.?) HPIM2610.jpg-HPIM2668.jpg-HPIM2696.jpg- OR! 4 wheeler El Camino? Would love to do FWD, Rear IRS (control arms only), That would really be pushing my brain...:gah:

Shenanigans2

RT Model2 rear.jpg-Corvair front suspension.jpg-Shenanigans2 (2Peeps) or driver on the left and the engine on the right? Makes for a shorter Trike? And this one you will sit in it, NOT on it...:Coffee: I might have a lead on a Corvair bolt on complete front end. What do you think it will cost me in Ca. for a big bike (Honda) (BMW) with reverse?

OK! Time to start a newish thread. I have already started another design? What...:clapping: Well sort of? I am putting both of these Shenanigan designs together, WHY! you say, well I need another transport and like many of my neighbors and this community which is retired and most of the homes are "Manufactured Homes" and this usually means one side carport maybe 50-60 feet long and 12 feet wide but you still have to switch cars to many times, so it's TomyJ to the rescue heeheehee. The Trike/drawing will be 8' long and 4'wide sort of golf car size so it also means I can park in my carport sideways...:pepper: The driver and the engine will be side x side and the old folks like a roof and some sort of a body (wind)(the cold) can take out in summer. Photos to follow...:Coffee:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png