Shenanigans

TomyJ

600+ Posts
May 31, 2016
Hemet, Ca. USA
1RT-Shenanigans-Jakes Next Trike.jpgMy next project of 2, first one will be single seat, Honda CTX-700cc, auto trans. second will be side x side bucket seats with front car engine and auto trans with roll bars, In Ca. no need for helmets.

RT Model front.jpgRT Model side.jpgRT posi.jpgMaybe the first one will be more narrow for a 1 seater, engine behind seat with Honda 700ish with the auto trans? (wife trike) Maybe kit? Anyone want to buy the plans as I build it? Ohhh! a must will be M2-IFS from dealer. I hope to find a 13" Harley swing arm with 12" wide tire, 10" wide tread or as I look at it same size as 2-5" street tires? "TRACTION".

I will be changing the plastic model soon (heat wave) One bucket seat and rear engine. I will need help designing a reverse drive? HPIM2631.jpgHPIM2613.jpgYou can see this one has 2 widths, I will make only the smaller one 24" same as the seat, maybe a jump seat behind me (wife is skinny):D.

OK, Took awhile but now the trike is a single seat with a jump seat.1-RT Model 1 seat.JPG The scale is 1x4, model is 36" long and 6" wide.

Model frame is 9" wide in the middle, 36" long and outside of tires 17" wide. This frame will be easier to make than RebelRouser. HPIM5064.JPGHPIM5062.JPGHPIM5063.JPGAnd I will be guessing the engine to be 750cc-1kcc? I will be still be looking for reverse gear, can it be built into the jack shaft? AND I broke up the 2 seat model for a look at 1 seat, scale is 1/4, model is 36" long and 6" wide. What I have in mind here will be a 700+cc,

air cooled, bucket seat from car shortened, IFS mustang2 type with rack and pinion steering and held from local dealer (tci).

I am also thinking of windshield roll bar combo in the seating area, here in Ca. we have a DMV law for 3 wheelers, "enclosed" no helmet,

what does enclosed mean? Body? I want this frame to be seen, so I am thinking medium blue, and in the "windows" I will install baby blue, see threw plastic mounted

towards the inside. ANY MORE IDEAS PLEASE FEEL FREE...

Last edited:
Maybe...Bellcrank-Yamaha R1 2007-08.jpgDual Yamaha R1 coil overs with pushrod style bell cranks aligned on the upper rails for that really cool look?

jackshaft-ijn.jpgJackshaft will be a must. jackshaft-thm.pngBearings...

Attachments

• Chain Drive Differential.jpg
    Chain Drive Differential.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 290
Last edited:
Keep thinking out of the box ... I love it
Thank You Fuzzman, My heart is in this design and I just can't wait to start the build, so When I have RebelRouser rolling (pre engine) it will go up for sale, let someone else pick the color and put a bigger engine in it, the hard work will be done the rest should be just bolt on's? I live for making these ideas work...

Thank You Fuzzman, My heart is in this design and I just can't wait to start the build, so When I have RebelRouser rolling (pre engine) it will go up for sale, let someone else pick the color and put a bigger engine in it, the hard work will be done the rest should be just bolt on's? I live for making these ideas work...

It's only work if you don't love it ... :D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trvman

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trvman
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png