Casarva Trikes??

Jun 1, 2018
Bedford, VA USA
I've really just started the search for a trike for my wife who suddenly became interested. She's not real strong, so a lighter bike seems to suit her. I've got a really nice Triumph America that I wouldn't mind converting and found "Casarva", a UK based company that makes a kit for that bike.

Anyone with some first hand experience with the company and their products??

https://www.casarva.co.uk/kits.html

Attachments

• Casarva_Trike_.jpg
    Casarva_Trike_.jpg
    389.2 KB · Views: 158
I've really just started the search for a trike for my wife who suddenly became interested. She's not real strong, so a lighter bike seems to suit her. I've got a really nice Triumph America that I wouldn't mind converting and found "Casarva", a UK based company that makes a kit for that bike.

Anyone with some first hand experience with the company and their products??

https://www.casarva.co.uk/kits.html

They look nice, But England is a long way off for parts and warrantee ..

And then theres the language barrier...:Shrug:....:D

So... not even any UK based trikers have any input about this company?

A little disconcerting.

The only info I have uncovered online is from their website, Facebook & Twitter pages,

(all of which say how great their kits are!) But no owners comments.

Hmmm.

So... not even any UK based trikers have any input about this company?

A little disconcerting.

The only info I have uncovered online is from their website, Facebook & Twitter pages,

(all of which say how great their kits are!) But no owners comments.

Hmmm.

Like the children's shows of the 50's....When they were hawking a new toy to us youths.

Send away for one ''And then you can be the first one on your block to have one''..:laugh:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png