HD ESP question

azbob09

250+ Posts
Dec 1, 2009
Wickenburg, Az.
I would like to know the name of an HD dealer that is currently selling ESP using CNA plans that has the best price. I am looking for a 7 year with tire & wheel for a 2017 TG.

I know there are less expensive plans available through third parties, like Boardtracker & others, but I just can't be comfortable with those. I have had good results with the HD dealers ESP using CNA plans paying claims & reimbursing me for motels & food while repairs are being made while traveling.

If anyone can pass along the name of the dealer that they have used to recently purchase an HD ESP using CNA, I would really appreciate it. I am trying to find the lowest price available. You can PM me if you prefer.

Thanks.

Crossroads Harley Davidson 336-452-4913.POC:Micah Dunlevy.Not saying he's the cheapest but its CNA.Geez-you want all the bells and whistles and cheap price too?I suppose you want a limo to cart your arse around while on breakdown.How bout some tickets to the opera-hey shoot for the moon.

H-D has really cracked down on discounting the Harley co-branded ESP. So I doubt you'll be able to find much of a deal. But you might save a few bucks (and maybe some sales tax) by shopping around as some dealers inflate the price above what is already a way too expensive contract imo. But hey, that's the Harley way - get all you can from a customer - bleed him until he's dry.

I would like to know the name of an HD dealer that is currently selling ESP using CNA plans that has the best price. I am looking for a 7 year with tire & wheel for a 2017 TG.

I know there are less expensive plans available through third parties, like Boardtracker & others, but I just can't be comfortable with those. I have had good results with the HD dealers ESP using CNA plans paying claims & reimbursing me for motels & food while repairs are being made while traveling.

If anyone can pass along the name of the dealer that they have used to recently purchase an HD ESP using CNA, I would really appreciate it. I am trying to find the lowest price available. You can PM me if you prefer.

Thanks.

What's wrong with the dealer that sold you the trike? Have you tried negotiating with them?

Crossroads Harley Davidson 336-452-4913.POC:Micah Dunlevy.Not saying he's the cheapest but its CNA.Geez-you want all the bells and whistles and cheap price too?I suppose you want a limo to cart your arse around while on breakdown.How bout some tickets to the opera-hey shoot for the moon.

No I don't need a limo or opera tickets! NOT my style.

As any thinking person just the best price they can get!!!

H-D has really cracked down on discounting the Harley co-branded ESP. So I doubt you'll be able to find much of a deal. But you might save a few bucks (and maybe some sales tax) by shopping around as some dealers inflate the price above what is already a way too expensive contract imo. But hey, that's the Harley way - get all you can from a customer - bleed him until he's dry.

Yeah, it's been a few years. When HD changed the policy that a dealership is not allowed to sell outside their franchise area, it stopped the the discounting of the ESP over the phone or internet.

If you are up for making a trip, you can still get them deeply discounted IF you ride up to Boardtracker...you gotta be there in person, with the Trike, to get the discounted price.

Kevin

I picked up an additional four year ESP yesterday from Hannums Harley in Chadds Ford, Pa. for my 2016 TG. I was first quoted a crazy number,however, after speaking to the General Manager I was able to negotiate a price of $1435.00. That does not include the tire and wheel package.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biker Grandma

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biker Grandma
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png