What Did You Do with Your Spare Take-off Parts?

Also, you can post them on Craigslist and if you have a Facebook acct, there is a 'Marketplace' section there that is a very good place to market to your local area and both of those are free and cater to those close to you so you dont have to fool with boxing, packing and shipping. Facebook also has motorcycle specific 'Groups' for your local area that you can join and post to.

Good/excellent question: I still have the driveshaft, left rear luggage box, and everything else that comes with it, in my garage, (ALL IN PERFECT CONDITION) I guess I should try to sell it.

Low mileage, drive shaft, complete, with no damage

Ronnie

I have a buyer for COMPLETE Goldwing rear adjustable shocks. PM me for address. woops can't pm. jjvw at sbcglobal dot net

Some are over garage in loft are, some hang from joists in basement, some boxed. Have leftover mechanicals (d-shafts, finals, etc) from several, someday gonna use some to upgrade 1200 rear.

I also have oem saddle bags that are already pinstriped that match 1500 trike … was thinking of making a carrier with them.

Ain't much market for it all. Got some extra Progressive 416 shocks in box, but no idea what they came off of.

Kept the back wheel and tire and sold it. The rest of the stuff, nobody really wants. My installer had an upstairs room full of the stuff. No one converts back to 2 wheels.

I sold everything on Ebay over a three month period.

If you are patient with the Ebay process, the parts will sell.

The saddlebags, rear rim w/ tire and Traxxion rear shock were the quick sell money makers.

If your saddlebags are in great condition, they will go fast.ThumbUp

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png