Any Rumor's on the 2019's yet?

520fd

550+ Posts
Aug 9, 2010
Davenport, Iowa USA
Just wondering if any rumor's about the 2019's yet. We'll find out in Sturgis when they reveal the new models. I would definitely like to see Independent Suspension on the trike's. With lagging sales, that would be such a big seller. Oh ya, maybe a fix for the issues on the motor too.

Any other thing's you would like to see on the 2019's?

Unless indian , or Honda make a Trike a production model with IRS , there I’d no reason for HD to do it. The new 19 HD’s might have a sticker saying “Assembled in Japan “

On the 19's Harley is revamping the Two-year Warranty down to one year, But in lieu of the lost year every new 19 will come with a ''T'' shirt and a medium size box of Russell Stover's peanut brittle......;)

Harley will no longer be warranting their product. They've been takin over by harbor freight. If you want a warranty you'll have to pay extra for it. Candy sounds good. They can keep the shirt I wouldn't wear it anyway. Seriously don't know why they can't come up with a fix for some of their problems. There's a lot of blind faith among harley owners but even they're gonna start questioning the moco soon.

Just wondering if any rumor's about the 2019's yet. We'll find out in Sturgis when they reveal the new models. I would definitely like to see Independent Suspension on the trike's. With lagging sales, that would be such a big seller. Oh ya, aybe a fix for the issues on the motor too.

Any other thing's you would like to see on the 2019's?

An automatic transmission. Seriously, if y'all whiners are so down on the MoCo why don't you buy something else and post elsewhere. I've owned and ridden most every major brand. They're all good but all have flaws. I've ridden H-Ds pretty much exclusively since BMW turned to rice. My dozen or so Harleys have been at least as reliable as any other bike I've owned. I wont mention my buddies Yamaha that got fixed under warranty - only took 8 months!! If you are having too many troubles with your bike perhaps it is due to the loose nut on the seat.

An automatic transmission. Seriously, if y'all whiners are so down on the MoCo why don't you buy something else and post elsewhere. I've owned and ridden most every major brand. They're all good but all have flaws. I've ridden H-Ds pretty much exclusively since BMW turned to rice. My dozen or so Harleys have been at least as reliable as any other bike I've owned. I wont mention my buddies Yamaha that got fixed under warranty - only took 8 months!! If you are having too many troubles with your bike perhaps it is due to the loose nut on the seat.

Don’t think anyone’s Whining here, just stating opinions. Yes all brands have there issues to be expected. As far as a CVT , That will never happen ! Competition is the best medicine.

WOW. The question was about any rumor's about the 2019's. Didn't see any whining in that. I've owned 17 different Harley's over the years. I don't recall any major warranty issues of any of them. I have a 2017 Tri-Glide. So far I'm not having any of the problem's many others are having. I'm getting a new switch Pak installed next month is the only thing so far. So go have another cup of coffee, calm down a little. By the way, there is no loose nut in this seat.

WOW. The question was about any rumor's about the 2019's. Didn't see any whining in that. I've owned 17 different Harley's over the years. I don't recall any major warranty issues of any of them. I have a 2017 Tri-Glide. So far I'm not having any of the problem's many others are having. I'm getting a new switch Pak installed next month is the only thing so far. So go have another cup of coffee, calm down a little. By the way, there is no loose nut in this seat.

Jerry, You see thats what happens when you start rumor's.....The lose nuts take exception to ideas...Or other peoples thoughts.....:laugh:

I'm still waiting to see what the PanAmerica is going to be, along with the Brooklyn. New colors-Id like to see a trike in white.Not buying nothin.But I'll take a poster with a 25 year old Inger Steven's lookalike posing on a trike.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png