Welcome California Sidecar!

Papa Zook

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I would like for everyone to join me in welcoming California Sidecar to TrikeTalk.com! We are thrilled to have them sponsoring and participating in our forum.

California Sidecar

Welcome CSC great products.I looked at a lot of them before I had mine triked.They have a great installer in McDonough,Ga.Gray's Hobbie Shop. (Sorry I hope that is allowed)

Welcome to the board.. I have a 2000se Goldwing with a CSC kit installed and love it.. Your support has been appreciated, since you are one of the few companies that answer e-mails...
Hope you will take some time to post some tips on upkeep and what is needed to keep the kit in tip top shape..

Thanks for supporting our board...

It is wonderful to have you join us, CSC! And your sponsorship is much appreciated. Your help enables us to keep the forum free for our individual members, and I know how much that means to them!

:yourock:

It is wonderful to have you join us, CSC! And your sponsorship is much appreciated. Your help enables us to keep the forum free for our individual members, and I know how much that means to them!

:yourock:

Welcome aboard CSC. Great product glad you are with us.

YAY, CSC! We have a 2008GW CSC, and we picked up our Escalade trailer at the CSC factory in Colleen, VA, last June, just prior to Maggie Valley and TTIII. The folks there were some of the nicest people you'll ever meet, and we are proud to carry their logo on our trike. Again, welcome!!

Welcome CSC, it is a pleasure to have you as a sponsor on our site. I have owned a CSC for 5 years and I wouldn't have any other kit.

Welcome aboard CSC glad to have you here. With the support and knowledge of the manufactures the trike world is a much better informed place to be. Thanks for joining with us. Charlie D.:wtg:

Welcome aboard CSC. I got real lucky, I bought the best without even knowing you were the best. 03 GL with the works installed fm CSC. The only thing you didn't have then, I just got...a cargo net!! :wtg:

Welcome CSC. Next year I am getting a CSC conversion for my 2004 Ultra. I am going to use Mitchell Trikes for the install.

I sent my deposit today from New Zealand. We are on the journey and given the driveway I had to go over this afternoon on my presently Harley Ultra, none too soon. I'm excited because I think that I have taken a next step in the chapters in my life. I have had prostate cancer and I have been cleared of that after a five and a half hour operation at Loma Linda University Hospital CA two years ago. Guys, get the test it is worth being uncomfortable for a short time but live in the end. Guyesses get your man to have the test! Unless of course you have had enough of him!!!!! I won't get to ride my trike until probably March. From what I hear, thank God I have white hair already until I do those first five hundred miles!!!!Champion, you are Champions. Blessed Christmas to you all.
Himselfness.:wave4::wtg::pepper::Coffee::cool: :Santa:

Here's me just bought a CSC trike. The info from CSC will be gratefully accepted:Yes2:

Hey Jake i didn't realise Robin and John are selling their work tools :D :D and that you bought one too is it yellow or red and comes with cones i hope :Trike1::Trike1: (only joking Jake)

when does it arrive so i know when i am getting mine lol :Excited::Excited:

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png