2019 Snowbird Gathering

Hopefully those new grandchildren will hold out and let you enjoy a trip to Florida! I would recommend making reservations as you can cancel if needed but might now get a room if you wait too long. Remember that it's right up to Bike week and rooms get scarce . Tomg

Thanks.... as soon as I get the green light from the Mrs. I will book!

So far, things are looking good. 2 more weeks will tell. Trailer is ready, just serviced the Trike. About 10 in of white stuff in 2 days time. Ready to get out of here. Just waiting on test results from wife's Dr. Our resv. is for all 4 days.

So far, things are looking good. 2 more weeks will tell. Trailer is ready, just serviced the Trike. About 10 in of white stuff in 2 days time. Ready to get out of here. Just waiting on test results from wife's Dr. Our resv. is for all 4 days.

Sounds good and glad you said white stuff as that 4 letter "S" word is foul language LOL 😁😅😆Tomg

Everything is a "GO" Tom. Headed that way in the next 2 weeks. See ya at Ormond. :clapping::clapping: Anyone around Ft. Myers ?? We will be on Sanibel

Well Tom, we made it to Sanibel. Cya in a couple weeks. Waiting for the rain to go away so we can do some riding before the gathering.

OK folks, 2 weeks from today! To all that are coming WELCOME and be safe on your route here. Please try to arrive by 3pm as we will have a group get together at 4pm to discuss where we would like to ride and on which day. All decisions are made by the group. I have suggestions but yours are welcome also. See ya soon!

Tomg

OK folks, 2 weeks from today! To all that are coming WELCOME and be safe on your route here. Please try to arrive by 3pm as we will have a group get together at 4pm to discuss where we would like to ride and on which day. All decisions are made by the group. I have suggestions but yours are welcome also. See ya soon!

Tomg

Counting the days. Been in Sanibel almost a week. See ya soon. Looking forward to this gathering. :clapping:

One week to go !! Do we have a head count Tomg ?? Just curious. Looking forward to meeting more members. Our first time here. Have been to the Hill Country 2 times, Ozark once, & the 3 wheel Rally 2 times. Met some very nice members at all. Cya next Sun.

Sounds good and glad you said white stuff as that 4 letter "S" word is foul language LOL 😁😅😆Tomg

Hey Tomg,

I suppose one has to be considered a snowbird to join your merrier band, correct? Sound like you all are going to have a lot of fun and excitement and that includes you too, Bill! Sure would like to join you folks, but something is blocking my way. Might it be that 4 letter word that starts with an "S", do you think? Have a wonderful time, as I'll be wishing I was enjoying it with you along with hoping for an early spring.

pmar6004

50675864_2202971803298943_3915954127393259520_n-1.jpg

Makes one glad now to have a piece of equipment like that! I didn't want to use that foul "S" word! I can't believe all the bad weather this year with all the global warming I here about on tv ! Hope the best for you. Tom

Looks like 6-8 rooms booked with 4 other couples that live locally riding but not staying at the motel. But for some reason that doesn't add up. There are possibly a couple more that are not listed with the group reservations. Tom

Your Carmel Status???

Tom,

I forgot to ask you about your Carmel order. Has your dealership given you a tentative date of delivery yet? I'm sure that you're wishing it would be available in time of your Snowbird Gathering. Maybe your dealership has a rental service as mine has. Since you placed an order, he should entertain giving you a deal. Unfortunately it won't be a Carmel, but a Venice wouldn't be too bad. Just a bit more difficult getting in and out.

pmar6004

Hey Tomg,

I suppose one has to be considered a snowbird to join your merrier band, correct? Sound like you all are going to have a lot of fun and excitement and that includes you too, Bill! Sure would like to join you folks, but something is blocking my way. Might it be that 4 letter word that starts with an "S", do you think? Have a wonderful time, as I'll be wishing I was enjoying it with you along with hoping for an early spring.

pmar6004

View attachment 68111

Paul, me thinks ya need a BIGGER snow blower :clapping::clapping::gah::D:Coffee: Will ride a few miles for you while down here.

Tom,

I forgot to ask you about your Carmel order. Has your dealership given you a tentative date of delivery yet? I'm sure that you're wishing it would be available in time of your Snowbird Gathering. Maybe your dealership has a rental service as mine has. Since you placed an order, he should entertain giving you a deal. Unfortunately it won't be a Carmel, but a Venice wouldn't be too bad. Just a bit more difficult getting in and out.

pmar6004

As I pick myself back up off the floor from laughing, NO I HAVE NOT EVEN BEEN CONTACTED BY ANY DEALER !! One would have thought by now and as close to production as they are supposed to be, the dealers would have their prices for options so they can start making the deals but, who am I to think logically from a management back ground ! Patience is a virtue so they say!! LOL If the bad weather from the north pushes down here for the next couple of weeks, I guess I won't miss it so bad. But they are sure missing out on a lot of free advertising by me not having one this time of the year. Tom

I forgot to mention that no one has any idea of what of how the advertised canvas top will look like or attach to the windshield or be available. The doors and top are 2 of the most important items I am interested in being a long distance rider. Tom

Tomg

Tom MJ and I might be running a little tight on the 3pm arrival. We will be leaving Key Largo around 9 so it will be close. Will text you if something happens on our way north.

Ted

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png