wiring

Those do look nice. I have the VW fuse box out of the car and than someone ran wires, but not enough for any instruments.

So you may only want/need a few items to be legal, but having the wires ran for future upgrades will be nice to have.

I would go with the 14 fuse wiring harness just so that I had the extra if I wanted/needed it.

Dune buggy shops are also a good place to find a wiring harness. Lots of time is needed, so just be patient it will get done.

I would think that setup would work just fine....One additional consideration would be up date, or add fusible links or maxi fuses for the gen/alt output to the battery, main feed to your new fusebox, and whatever auxiliary power you need. example, I have an onboard 12v air compressor for the air bags and to air up a tire if need be. the fuse box pictured would handle circuit loads for ignition,radio, alt field, lights etc whereas the fuseable link or the maxi's will be used to handle the heavy loads and feed your fusebox. hope this makes sense starrting to repeat myself......lol

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png