Over 65 an retired you can no longer buyer a weapon

Reaction score
Gun nut bud of mine says democrats tagged this on a bill, over 65 and on a ss check or govt check or jus plain retired, you cant buy a weapon cause you aint capable of using your money wisely, an overstatement on my part maybe, how would a republican not know this was tacked on, ??? sounds fishy, but the price of used guns jus went up, again.;)

If ya wanna a civil war, your picking on the wrong people, old farts will not put up with your crap, unlike the govt. JMO:blush:

I think the operative word in the OP is "nut". I'll need to see a credible source for this. On the face of it it reads like fake news.

Gun nut bud of mine says democrats tagged this on a bill, over 65 and on a ss check or govt check or jus plain retired, you cant buy a weapon cause you aint capable of using your money wisely, an overstatement on my part maybe, how would a republican not know this was tacked on, ??? sounds fishy, but the price of used guns jus went up, again.;)

If ya wanna a civil war, your picking on the wrong people, old farts will not put up with your crap, unlike the govt. JMO:blush:

Bogey,

I moved your thread from the "Harley Trike Conversions" to "The Gun Enthusiast" forum where it is better suited.

Don't know the bill, if real, but this thought process (logic?) has popped up in conversations about gun control and mental illness and disability benefits over the past couple of years. The proponents postulate that because the disability benefits are "their" (government's) money, then they can and should impose controls on how it's spent. Especially in the case of Mental Illness disability. I realize that the Government likes to think of everything as "their" money, but I think it would be difficult, if not impossible, to apply this to SS Retirement benefits because these funds are "our" money that we "contributed" to a fund that the Government wisely administers for us.

Any more and we'll be in the Jungle so I'll stop here.:)

Since the democrats have "resisted" everything that congress has tried to do, I'm guessing this is not true. If any democrat tried to add anything to any bill, the congresses' "spidey senses" would explode.

talk about Fake News, this is it.

Fake news or not -- just another reason to buy a gun -- ( like we all really need a reason :laugh: )

Aaah, some one finaly realized that the older one gets the wiser they get to take out the unwise !:gun2:

I see a lot of the BS on FB

Best way to stop this BS on Facebook, is tell the poster you need an original source for the story

Either a bill number or statute number or a newpaper article.

Tell them, otherwise it is just FAKE news. Amazing things happen, either they quit sending it to

you or you arnt a friend anymore. LOL

Pretty sure such a bill would be unconstitutional ... can you say second amendment???

+1 on Social media ... unless you count TT ... I'm a virgin ... :D

I found a great way to avoid all the bs, lies & spying on Facebook.

I don't use Facebook. With all the hacking & trolls & thiefs on there, I can't believe anyone would.

I found another good way. Post stuff FB doesnt like and melt some snowfakes... I'm in FB jail for 3 days... Must not have been good enough to melt as many snowflakes as last time I was in jail for 30 days last time :D

I found another good way. Post stuff FB doesnt like and melt some snowfakes... I'm in FB jail for 3 days... Must not have been good enough to melt as many snowflakes as last time I was in jail for 30 days last time :D

I must be keeping them wound up... I just got out of FB jail this morning.... & days this time Must night have liked my comment about shooting the invading army at our boarder like any other country would do...

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png