Independence Day

Mar 11, 2018
Fernley
I was going to wish all a " Happy 4th of July"

But not sure if I would offend any members, so for those who do celebrate it and are going to enjoy the day, " Happy 4th to all"

And those who are not, well I do wish you all a very nice day and hope all can enjoy it safely...:):D

I was going to wish all a " Happy 4th of July"

But not sure if I would offend any members, so for those who do celebrate it and are going to enjoy the day, " Happy 4th to all" And those who are not, well I do wish you all a very nice day and hope all can enjoy it safely...:):D

Always a GREAT DAY! "GOD BLESS AMERICAN AND LONG MY SHE WAVE!":trumpet:

Denmark also celebrates the fourth. Anyone know why?

Between the mid 1800s and early 1900s, thousands of Danes immigrated to America, a place rich with opportunity and cheap land. Certain immigrants who filed an intent to become an American citizen could get a 160-acre plot of landfrom the government for just $14 under the Homestead Act of 1862, which made relocation an easy sell. Even Max Henius, the son of a Danish schnapps magnate and founder of Rebildfest, immigrated to America in the late 1800s. Later, using money raised by Danes in America, he bought a 140-acre plot of land in the picturesque hills of Rebild and gave it to the Danish government with stipulations that it be open for Danish-born Americans and their families to celebrate American holidays.:D

Between the mid 1800s and early 1900s, thousands of Danes immigrated to America, a place rich with opportunity and cheap land. Certain immigrants who filed an intent to become an American citizen could get a 160-acre plot of landfrom the government for just $14 under the Homestead Act of 1862, which made relocation an easy sell. Even Max Henius, the son of a Danish schnapps magnate and founder of Rebildfest, immigrated to America in the late 1800s. Later, using money raised by Danes in America, he bought a 140-acre plot of land in the picturesque hills of Rebild and gave it to the Danish government with stipulations that it be open for Danish-born Americans and their families to celebrate American holidays.:D

Thanks.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David Davis

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David Davis
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png