To those who love this forum, please become "Gold Club Members"

I tried to join but the only option I got was paypal

would not give me a place to pay with cc unless I signed up for PayPal which I will Not do

( long story nobodies business)

Contact Papa Zook via PM, and he will give you his address to send a check, or he may be able to take credit card info (not sure about the last). Anyhow, thanks so much for your interest in Gold Club!

I have tried 2 times to go gold and both times PayPal has taken the money on May 24 and May 27. Have you received anything or is there some kind of scam going on?

Jeff

I have tried 2 times to go gold and both times PayPal has taken the money on May 24 and May 27. Have you received anything or is there some kind of scam going on?Jeff

I can guarantee to you there is no kind of scam going on...I would think before asking a question like that, you would make contact with Papa Zook privately first. Just a thought....jc

Jeff, like JC stated, your best bet is to contact Papa Zook and let him help straighten out your issue. Your desire to help support this site is appreciated and Randy is the one to help you get things set up and made right.

Flex seal

I have a birdbath made if some imitation composit chinese plastic. Left it out last winter, and cracked all over. Will not hold any h2o any more. Housekeeper goy a can and said spray the sh** all over the inside. So I did . Bill Swift is now my hero :clapping:

I have a birdbath made if some imitation composit chinese plastic. Left it out last winter, and cracked all over. Will not hold any h2o any more. Housekeeper goy a can and said spray the sh** all over the inside. So I did . Bill Swift is now my hero :clapping:

Ron Popeil is my hero......Inventor of the Pocket Fisherman......The poachers/trespasser's best fishing tool...

Ron Popeil is my hero......Inventor of the Pocket Fisherman......The poachers/trespasser's best fishing tool...

Got 2 . One is still in the box .the other is in my FLH saddle bag. Hay ya never know :Shrug: Usto keep crab nets , but they took up too much room

Hay Bob , do you have any of these caterpillars out there ?

Yup, wrong spot for this, to be continued at late nighters !!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    873 KB · Views: 161
Sorry I didn't mean a scam here . I was referring to the site where I was directed to PayPal from. I am just trying to support this site and want the money to go where it was intended!

Jeff

Jeff,

Sorry, I missed this post! This has been corrected, and your second payment has been refunded! So sorry for the delay, the system is supposed to automatically promote anyone who joins, but for whatever reason it is not so we do it manually. Thank you for your support!

Randy

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png