To those who love this forum, please become "Gold Club Members"

I tried to order and it only showed to pay by pay pal account,havent used it in many years and there was no other payment method even when i went to my settings and tried going that way,want to be a gold club member anything i can do to help this forum.

Gold Members - Thank You!

I signed up yesterday, never really looked into it before. More than happy to support the forum and Papa Zook. I've gotten lots of good information over the years, time to pay back!

Thank you Thom! Please PM me with you shirt size and shipping address so we can ship you your Gold Club Member T-Shirt & Decals.

I tried to order and it only showed to pay by pay pal account, havent used it in many years and there was no other payment method even when i went to my settings and tried going that way,want to be a gold club member anything i can do to help this forum.

Thank you too Steve! And also please PM me with your shirt size and shipping address so we can ship you your Gold Club Member T-Shirt & Decals too.

If either of you would like a matching Gold Member T-Shirt for your spouse or a spare for yourself, please let me know that in your PM along with the extra shirt's size. Extra shirts are $20 each and free shipping.

I signed up for Gold Member yesterday and made my yearly payment with PayPal. I'm not sure how long it takes to have it show up in my status but I'm glad to help support this group. Being a new trike owner I will be asking a lot of questions, I just bought a 2020 TG so the learning curve will be steep.

Hi Mike, welcome to the club. Our daughter and hubby live near Grayslake, you might not be too far away.

Hi Mike, welcome to the club. Our daughter and hubby live near Grayslake, you might not be too far away.

I'm actually far SW side of Chicago by Oak Lawn but also have a place I bounce between in Silver Lake, WI. The WI place would be closer to Grayslake.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png