Yelvington Trike Kits

Aug 26, 2013
Felton DE, USA
Can anybody shed some light on these kits good or bad? We have been looking for a scooter with a Motor Trike kit but not too many to be found. Mainly looking for a Silverwing or Burgman . Recently have seen a Silverwing with a Yelvington kit and do not know much about them.

Thanks in advance

Basically out of business.They don't do trikes anymore from what i've heard and from what I recall was never anything to write home about.A search here for them or Trinity should get results.They were Trinity first.

Have a Trinity on my 2010 Burgman 650 had nothing but issues with it after i bought the bike used. Now I have it in tip top shape but that is after my trike guy took it apart but new parts it in took the crap metal parts out and put in the proper parts. Pot metal crap that you don't see when you buy the stuff until there is a issue.

I feel sorry for Harley as this Yelvington company makes the reverse for their new trikes. If it is like the old company Harley owners are in for a really surprise and one that isn't going to be very good.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png