Stallion Trike Mods

Re: Stallion Mods

I really do not like the location. That is not a water resident unit. Wonder what he has attached to it. If it is some good stuff then I would suggest finding a way to seal it up.

Re: Stallion Mods A/C repaired

well after almost a year I now have cold air ! Back in Jan. I had jacked the trike up and removed the right rear wheel and tried to add Freon to the system, but it leaked out as fast as I could put it in, with help from a friend I had him try to charge the system and I crawled under the trike and found where the A/C condenser was to have screws holding it a the radiator ( 4 ) two top and Two on the bottom were all missing causing the condenser to bounce around and wear holes in both gas lines with only 7K miles on it it didn't seam right ! I put in a call to motortrike spoke with Rich and they ordered both gas lines for it . to my surprise their both one piece about 7 1/2 foot long. As at this time i'am unable to get under it again so I asked my friend to come over and check it who is a A/C Tech . instead of replacing both gas line he was able to cut and remove both ends behind the rear wheel welded the holes closed and replace them and recharge the system bottom line I have cold air first time since buying the Stallion now if it will just stop raining i'll take it out and try it before the next Parade i'll be doing on the 4TH of July ,but I do have a question for those who have air does it work ? or just help to keep you cooler ?

Re: Stallion Mods

If you get one of those hoses to direct the air on to you yes it works. Really there is to much surrounding air for the little bit of air that can come out of that one vent to over come. Now the heat helps a lot on those cold days. Really the A/C is there because it came with the drive train. Does help a little have fun.

Baker modifications

How do the Baker wings on the sides and top of the windshield change the amount of air on the backseat driver?

SD530389.jpg

SD530390.jpg

SD530388.jpg

SD530386.jpg

There is a set of yellow running lights when I am in a State that doesn’t like my green running lights. There is three light kits underneath on set is computer controlled and the inside is lit up with green led’s. The stallion looks awesome after dusk on but you still can see them just not as much in the daylight.
SD530391.jpg

SD530392-1.jpg

You can see the cruise pedals match my gas and brake pedals.

The seat foam was replaced by Bike Solutions and I don’t hit the seat pan anymore and the wife likes it too.
I didn’t replace the horn, that will be done another time.

Mounting the under lighting and routing the wires was very time consuming.
I hope I hit all the area’s if not I will post again.[/QUOTE]

Question for group--mods for short people

Hello all. The Queen would like to take over the Stallion as her personal ride (something about the need for speed), but the pedals won't come up far enough, especially the brake. She seems OK w/the accelerator, but can't reach the brake more than just tippy-toe. In order to even do that, she's basically right up against the steering wheel, so no back support, either. Any ideas on getting those pedals higher/closer than stock? Platform boots are out of the question.

She has a similar problem with our GW trike, which I'll look in that forum for ideas.

Thanks in advance,

WD

Hello all. The Queen would like to take over the Stallion as her personal ride (something about the need for speed), but the pedals won't come up far enough, especially the brake. She seems OK w/the accelerator, but can't reach the brake more than just tippy-toe. In order to even do that, she's basically right up against the steering wheel, so no back support, either. Any ideas on getting those pedals higher/closer than stock? Platform boots are out of the question.

She has a similar problem with our GW trike, which I'll look in that forum for ideas.

Thanks in advance,

WD
try PEP BOYS auto or O'rielly's and try new brake peal covers will raise about an inch when i was 7 or 8 on the farm dad cut a piece of wood from a 2 by 4 the shape of the pedal and then put a cover over it so i could reach the pedal....

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png