CAG

Aug 5, 2018
Fleming Island, Florida, USA
Hi all,

First, I'd like to thank everyone responsible for making 'Trike Talk' possible and giving us a forum for fellowship and support of our 'habit'.

My name is Hawk Hunley. I've had Motorcycles and Trikes since high school and currently own a 2005 Harley V-Rod and, a recently purchased, 2006 Road Hawk Trike. I'm past Vice-president of Rolling Thunder Chapter 4 here in Jacksonville Florida and ride in support of our Veterans every chance I get.

I'm nearing retirement after 46 years and over 27,000 hours of flying. In my youth, I was the 'Mach 3 with my hair on fire' kinda guy. Volunteered for flight training in the Navy and worked for several government contractors after my 'service' ended. With age comes wisdom (and joint pain). Suffice it to say, I've slowed down considerably. So much so, that the V-Rod (and my wife) are now for sale (she hates Bikes) ... Kidding ... the V-Rod is Not for sale. ;) Jk

I'm looking forward to sharing the 'Third Wheel Lifestyle' with my fellow enthusiasts and riding with as many of you as time allows.

Ride safe & Save the Wave!

Hawk "CAG" Hunley ^v^

Right front.jpg

Last edited:
hello Hawk

welcome to trike talk from East Texas, first off Zook ( Randy ) started trike talk, fine man and knows trike's well. 2. some of us have some years age and riding, 3 let's us keep riding, so on we go. if you can make a gathering with us and put some faces to the name's

welcome to trike talk from East Texas, first off Zook ( Randy ) started trike talk, fine man and knows trike's well. 2. some of us have some years age and riding, 3 let's us keep riding, so on we go. if you can make a gathering with us and put some faces to the name's

Thanx Clarence,

Grew up between Baton Rouge and Baytown.

Happy to be here ...

CAG ^v^

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png