Calling all CSC kawasaki kruze owners for help bad pully

Reaction score
Hey all came back from sturgis and coming back i heard a bad squealing noise. Turns out it is a bad pulley because of the bad pulley my shop tells me the belt is walking going left to right and back again causing it to hit the side of the pulley. I forget what he said i believe he said hitting the fence? now he has told me that this is a issue he has been running into with alot of other kruze models. Csc has a new pully that is made different because of this issue. I am asking has anyone on here had the same issue?

Hey all came back from sturgis and coming back i heard a bad squealing noise. Turns out it is a bad pulley because of the bad pulley my shop tells me the belt is walking going left to right and back again causing it to hit the side of the pulley. I forget what he said i believe he said hitting the fence? now he has told me that this is a issue he has been running into with alot of other kruze models. Csc has a new pully that is made different because of this issue. I am asking has anyone on here had the same issue?

I don't have any experience with your issue but if CSC is aware and has redesigned the pulley then I suggest you call them to see what they have to say. If you're still under CSC warranty it should be a no brainer. Good luck!

No unfortunately it is not i am the second owner. The previous owner triked it in 2011 and when i bought it 2 months ago it had only 2,700 miles now it is 10,000. Apparently my trip to sturgis caused the issue with all the prolong highway speed for hours everyday.. i will be calling csc to see if they know about it, it sucks because there is no other shop that works on csc that can give me a second opinion

I too have not experienced your issue with our Kruze trike. I am wondering if this is an issue why all the belt drive trikes they make won't have the same issue as the design is pretty much the the same for all of them as far as the design of the undercarriage/suspension.

I too have not experienced your issue with our Kruze trike. I am wondering if this is an issue why all the belt drive trikes they make won't have the same issue as the design is pretty much the the same for all of them as far as the design of the undercarriage/suspension.

From what i am told the pulleys are different with each kit but iam trying to contact csc to see what they have to say

From what i am told the pulleys are different with each kit but iam trying to contact csc to see what they have to say

What I am trying to say is their design concept is similar on all the belt drive trikes so you would think if one was having an issue the others would too. I agree contacting CSC would be your best recourse.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png