I'm in LOVE

To be honest ... if I could find a low miles, 01-09 Wing ... that color ... whew ... I'd be good. I understand those bikes. Hmmmmm ... maybe get one any color and get the plastic painted ... :Shrug: ... be a good winter project.

Find a decent GL1800 or even an F6B and paint it that color. I'm sure US Paint or Colorrite would be able to provide the match. Would be a good winter project and come spring you'll have an awesome trike.

We want a Goldwing, no trunk, with a passenger backrest/package rack, won't need a center stand with DCT trike conversion. But $30 for a 3.5mm patch cord and another $30 for a USB cable? From what kind of unobtanium are they made?

To be honest, I am not sure i'd need them. With Apple car play ... why would I? I'm very sure I'm not gonna get this bike ... just drooling.

I have it on good authority from a very reliable source, the new (2018) wings are much smaller in the leg room and seating area. That's all I need ... less leg room and less seat area ... :AGGHH:

To be honest, I am not sure i'd need them. With Apple car play ... why would I? I'm very sure I'm not gonna get this bike ... just drooling.

I have it on good authority from a very reliable source, the new (2018) wings are much smaller in the leg room and seating area. That's all I need ... less leg room and less seat area ... :AGGHH:

Before you dismiss this bike on account of leg/seat room you need to sit on it in person...

I love helping other people spend their money..:buzz:

Before you dismiss this bike on account of leg/seat room you need to sit on it in person...

I love helping other people spend their money..:buzz:

Hmmm ... I don't have any money to spend ... got some yen from when I was in Japan, peso's from the Philippines, and maybe some Lira from Italy ... all told, maybe $5 worth buy you a Klondike????

Big Spender here ... :D

Just saw this ... now just have to figure out how to pay for it and then make her a trike ... :D

View attachment 60427

Did some playing around on the Honda Site ... I can add a trunk and some other goodies and take her home for like 27K. Man I love that color and look.

Why not just get the 1 with the trunk. I read a road test on the new wing in Rider Magazine & it's nice.

That engine is amazing! They have it turning 2,000 rpm is top gear at 60 mph. Barely running.

There's a rumor going around here that Fuzzy is goingTexas Bragg on a Klondike Bar.

Make mine a Krunch please...:D

What a nice guy :clapping:

Why not just get the 1 with the trunk. I read a road test on the new wing in Rider Magazine & it's nice.

That engine is amazing! They have it turning 2,000 rpm is top gear at 60 mph. Barely running.

The ones with the trunk, touring ... don't come in this color. Same price to add the trunk ... as a bennie ... the trunk would be removable.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png