New to the Forum

Aug 20, 2018
Linden
Hi I am Freewheeling Franklin,

I live in Indiana and want to thank you for adding me to this forum.I Love motorcycles and have had mostly two wheelers of late. Over 25 Years ago I had a 1947 Trike chopper.I started out on a tricycle on Lake shore drive on Lake Michigan. Last year I bought me a 2015 Freewheeler that I ride all year round sometimes in the rain and on occasion in the snow. I recently got me a windshield finally. My Freewheeler is a blast I bought it off e-bay and got to ride it home to Indiana from Wildwood Florida

Last edited:
My 2015 FLRT started asking for pin at start up then red light on center of speedo stays on. Now my reverse don't work or speedo? I feel like this is an alarm or theft protection issue.

Welcome from Missouri! :cool:

This is an spot to introduce yourself. You should post your question in the Freewheeler forun.

Welcome from San Antonio, Texas. I agree that you should try the Freewheeler forum. I have no clue, but I would try replacing the battery in the fob if you haven't already.

:welcome: FROM SOUTH
attachment.php

Welcome Glenn, do you have the Fobs?

Do you have an owners manual?

You can reset your security pass to override the security

• [h=2]Resetting Your PIN[/h]
    • 1 Select a five-digit number and record it in the manual or some place else easily accessible in case you forget it.

• 2 With an assigned fob present, turn the "IGN" key in this pattern:

Ignition-Off-Ignition-Off-Ignition.

• 3 Press the left turn signal three times.

• 4 Press the right turn signal one time and release. The turn signal should flash three times. The current PIN number should appear in the odometer. The first digit will be flashing.

• 5 Enter the first number by pressing the left turn signal the same number of times as the digit. So if the first number is 5, press the left turn signal five times.

• 6 Press the right turn signal one time and release. The new number will replace the old number in the odometer.

• 7 Repeat steps 5 and 6 until all numbers have been reset.

• 8 Turn the ignition key to "Off."

[h=2]Disarming with Your PIN[/h]
    • 1 Turn the key to "Ignition."

• 2 Hold both turn signal switches until you receive confirmation.

• 3 Enter the first number by pressing the left turn signal the same number of times as the digit.

• 4 Press the right turn signal once.

• 5 Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you have entered your PIN.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fluffy

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fluffy
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png