Who is DANSON TRIKE?????

Aug 8, 2018
Muskego
As I continue my research for my trike story for Road RUNNER Magazine I noticed another trike company name showing up.

That is; DANSON, yet, when I do a search all I get is a dealer site and reference to this site and a 2010 discussion. Are these people still around, if so how can I reach them? Thank's :confused:

My Google search for words danson trikes came up with, I guess, a dealer also..

Huall’s Motorsports. Or... Huall’sbikestotrikes

850-944-2688

Might be in Pensacola Florida.... not sure.

You could try that phone and possibly get the info you are seeking.

Good luck!

If I'm not mistaken, Danson is no more. I know Hual's closed up earlier in the year & no longer deal in the powersports industry.

Your right! Both are out of the business. As of now only Voyager has answered my e-mails, that alone says a lot.

From what I know Danny Johnston sold Danson about two years ago. I do know a few places that still sells the kits mostly out on the west coast. It was a good set and Danny improved the set over the last few years. Early years he had bracket issues with plenty of stress on the fiberglass body the brackets would just give way.

Then he figured it out and the new brackets didn't break any longer. I had a 2005 Burgman 650 had it four years and sold it. Had bracket issues a few times one time half of the back end fell off on a ride. Then the back tire had issue went to a car tire. After Danny fixed the bracket issue and I put a new car tire on it no more problems. The bike was stable as can be then I sold the bike to buy yet another one this time with a true trike set from Trinity.

I bought a 2010 Burgman 650 Executive and again Trinity was a junk set until I had the entire set redone by my buddy. Now it rides great with no problems at all.

Good luck finding a Danson trike but it is a great set if you get a 2010 or newer but get a car tire for the drive tire.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png